Adding Spouse and Child after getting CSQ or not

govindkori

Feb 22, 2020
AOR Received : Oct,2011
CSQ Received : Feb, 2016
Total Time: 51 Months.

Got Married Feb, 2012.
Child Born: Jul, 2013.

In my CSQ on the first Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire congratulatory sentence it is mentioned that the CSQ is applicable to me and Family members if any. The CSQ has a 36 month validity.
However, In another section, They ask if the situation has changed in my family such as marriage or birth
of child I should inform MIDI, and that they will have to reassess the CSQ. I had submitted Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificate of my child after preliminary verification and flagged my spouse and child as non-accompanying. But, Now I have realized that sponsoring in Family class takes 17 months which will be a long time to be away from family. Also, if you do not find a job then you can't sponsor in the first place. It seems it's a better option to get the PR for all family members together.

Now, I am confused whether I can process PR for family or just for myself, or do I have to get a CSQ for spouse and son for PR processing.

So here are the questions:
If I require a CSQ for spouse and child and a reassessment needs to be done, how long is it going to take to do a reassessment. I hope it's not going to be another 51 months :(?

How long does it take to complete PR formalities generally after receiving a CSQ and upon following up Police Clearances and Medical Clearances formalities immediately?

Should I add wife and child on CSQ or Move alone to Quebec and then sponsor them on Family class.
It looks like it is better to add them on CSQ and apply for PR together.

Also, I did not understand why in the first line they congratulated me on receiving the CSQ's (plural) for me and each member of my family. . My lawyer has asked me to get police clearances for spouse and medical clearances. It's all very confusing at the moment.
I applied for immigration under Quebec Skilled Worker and I received my file number a month ago.

Last edited:

govindkori

Feb 22, 2020
AOR Received : Oct,2011
CSQ Received : Feb, 2016
Total Time: 51 Months.

Got Married Feb, 2012.
Child Born: Jul, 2013.

In my CSQ Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin on the first congratulatory sentence it is mentioned that the CSQ is applicable to me and Family members if any. The CSQ has a 36 month validity.
However, In another section, They ask if the situation has changed in my family such as marriage or birth
of child I should inform MIDI, and that they will have to reassess the CSQ. I had submitted Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificate of my child after preliminary verification and flagged my spouse and child as non-accompanying. But, Now I have realized that sponsoring in Family class takes 17 months which will be a long time to be away from family. Also, if you do not find a job then you can't sponsor in the first place. It seems it's a better option to get the PR for all family members together.

Now, I am confused whether I can process PR for family or just for myself, or do I have to get a CSQ for spouse and son for PR processing.

So here are the questions:
If I require a CSQ for spouse and child and a reassessment needs to be done, how long is it going to take to do a reassessment. I hope it's not going to be another 51 months :(?

How long does it take to complete PR formalities generally after receiving a CSQ and upon following up Police Clearances and Medical Clearances formalities immediately?

Should I add wife and child on CSQ or Move alone to Quebec and then sponsor them on Family class.
It looks like it is better to add them on CSQ and apply for PR together.

Also, I did not understand why in the first line they congratulated me on receiving the CSQ's (plural) for me and each member of my family. . My lawyer has asked me to get police clearances for spouse and medical clearances. It's all very confusing at the moment.
It took him almost a year to get everything done CSQ and Federal Visa. Now it’s been already 4 months since he is in Canada

azdazd

May 5, 2011
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hii buddy very good explanation I have a same situation
But I applied for federal now alone by in accompanying spouse and child bec I only received csq and didn't added them for csq

Now I received UCI from federal too

But is it compulsory for getting csq for them later for applying under family sponsorship too

And one more question during my medical at present do I need to get my spouse and child medical too along with me or just mine is enough
Hi Raaz,

Did you ask to freeze the federal application till getting other CSQs?

frogzop

Aug 3, 2021
Once they have obtained a CSQ, applicants becomes eligible to submit an official application for permanent residence. This application is submitted to the federal immigration authority and, if approved, results in permanent resident status.