+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

adding spouse after ppr-time frame

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
I have seen everywhere in the forum that it takes 4-8 weeks additional time to add spouse into the application after ppr. Can someone pls tell me this 4-8 weeks time is 'after the docs have been reached there' or 'after they say they have received the docs'? Because in my case the docs reached there on 24th june and AOR came only on 12july.

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
I have seen everywhere in the forum that it takes 4-8 weeks additional time to add spouse into the application after ppr. Can someone pls tell me this 4-8 weeks time is 'after the docs have been reached there' or 'after they say they have received the docs'? Because in my case the docs reached there on 24th june and AOR came only on 12july.
Anyone please???

Greetings

May 29, 2017
I'm in your shoes also. No changes on my profile, this Is the fourth week my doc got to them,both through DHL and online. No changes in my profile or acknowledgement yet.
Hoping someone with more insight pops in here.
What's your aor and lvo if I may ask?

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
I'm in your shoes also. No changes on my profile, this Is the fourth week my doc got to them,both through DHL and online. No changes in my profile or acknowledgement yet.
Hoping someone with more insight pops in here.
What's your aor and lvo if I may ask?
In my case cic replied after 2 weeks after i send the docs. The same day my husband's UCI no. was issued in my account. The very next day he passed his medical. He passed his medical on 12th july.
My VO is New Delhi

Greetings

May 29, 2017
Ok. Seems your VO is more efficient than mine. I haven't heard anything,its about a month since I submitted my doc. My status still says additional doc needed to process your application. I've made up my mind not to fret. I

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
Hello aroonabi
Did u get any update ??

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
In my case cic replied after 2 weeks after i send the docs. The same day my husband's UCI no. was issued in my account. The very next day he passed his medical. He passed his medical on 12th july.
My VO is New Delhi
Did u get passport call ??

ravish02

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Mine status
Aor 22dec
Ppr mail 1: 18feb
Married in feb
Spouse doc submitted: 10apr
Spouse Uci provided : 10 apr
Medical done on : 16 Apr
MEDICAL passed : 21Apr

.....now when can I expect PPR mail for both ?
Any IDEA

allthebest90

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Mine status
Aor 22dec
Married in feb

Any IDEA
Did you get your PPR mail for both by any chance?

Bumble123

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Hi Everyone,
So, I got my PPR in may of 2018 and I got married in July and yesterday we submitted my husband's paper work yesterday through a consultant . I would like to know what is the general timeframe of the process and how will be get the updates , will it be updated in my CIC account or it will be a direct communication from CIC with out consultant via email. We are very confused as the consultant is not giving us clear answers.

tracytian

May 9, 2018
I received my PPR on Oct 16th, 2018 and was given 30 days to submit my passport. But my fiancé and I are going to get married soon, probably will get our marriage certificate at the beginning of Dec.

I have notified IRCC about this change through IRCC web from. I got an email from CE CSC Do Not Reply and was requested to submit
But I did not see the deadline showing in the email because we don't have all the documents ready yet. I am wondering if I have missed any steps or should I inquire again?

tracytian

May 9, 2018
Mine status
Aor 22dec
Married in feb

Any IDEA
I have the similar situation. Can I ask a question about deadline? I got my PPR in Oct and will have our wedding in 12days. I have notified IRCC about this change through IRCC web form and received the email to request additional documents for my husband. But I did not see any deadline on it. Based on the PPR email, I need to submit my passport within 30 days since Oct 16th. Should I still follow this deadline for my spouse's documents submission or can you please advise how you figure out the latest day to submit the documents

Many thanks

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
I received my PPR on Oct 16th, 2018 and was given 30 days to submit my passport. But my fiancé and I are going to get married soon, probably will get our marriage certificate at the beginning of Dec.

I have notified IRCC about this change through IRCC web from. I got an email from CE CSC Do Not Reply and was requested to submit
But I did not see the deadline showing in the email because we don't have all the documents ready yet. I am wondering if I have missed any steps or should I inquire again?
Hey i received same e mail and sent everything. U heard anything back after sending docs?

tracytian

May 9, 2018
Hey i received same e mail and sent everything. U heard anything back after sending docs?
They added my husband to my account as a dependent applicant around 2 weeks after I submitted part of my documents. I submitted the rest of documents after that and have not heard of anything from them since then.