+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

SARA KHAN

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Canada
did this helps really? If agent can leave message for visa officer ?
I donot think so. I submitted documents on april 25
Spouse added may 2nd
My medical expired on sep
Remedical request jan21
Medical passed jan31
Landing interview request today

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Spouse added may 2nd
Remedical request jan21
Medical passed jan31
which province are you in? are you pnp applicant?

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Spouse added may 2nd
Remedical request jan21
Medical passed jan31
added my spouse 06 may 2019.
Called Cic in January agent told me they extended my medical which was expired in December 2019. No medical request for spouse yet, criminality passed.

Devil123

Aug 31, 2019
I am attaching few documents like IMM008 and marriage ceritificate etc for the existing PR application. The upload page on the CIC site allows me to upload only one PDF file. Is it possible to merge all the requested documents into a single file and then upload it.?

Chandar 91

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am attaching few documents like IMM008 and marriage ceritificate etc for the existing PR application. The upload page on the CIC site allows me to upload only one PDF file. Is it possible to merge all the requested documents into a single file and then upload it.?
Yes there are some free tools available online you can use them

rty8199

Jun 25, 2019
Hello Friends,
I was issued a COPR and PR visa initially, but after I informed IRCC of the change in marital status, they requested me to send the passport and COPR back. They indicated that I will be issued a new COPR once the assessments relating to my spouse are completed.

I was asked to submit the following document (along with other supporting documents) after I informed IRCC about the change in marital status.

- Schedule A form for your spouse

I'm looking for clarification on question 6 in this form:

6. Have you, or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada, ever:

(D) been refused refugee status , an immigrant or permanent resident visa ( including a certificat de selection du Quebec or applications to the provincial nominee programme ) or visitor or temporary resident visa , to Canada or any other country ?

Since my wife needs to fill out this form, does she have to include the details of my visa refusals?

Thank you!