+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

Manbirsingh

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Should we submit passport or not?
Bcoz they didn’t responded about submit or not?
Can VFS office help us in this matter?

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
Just came to know that my application has been transferred to London visa office...endless wait starts all over again...regretting decision to attach spouse before landing!

Manbirsingh

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Just came to know that my application has been transferred to London visa office...endless wait starts all over again...regretting decision to attach spouse before landing!
I think this is the right way, not adding spouse may make more difficult time afterwards.

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Hi everyone, can somebody please tell me what additional docs cic ask for after adding spouse after ppr. Like paystubs, or main applicants pcc or medical again ???

Reactions: Manbirsingh

Manbirsingh

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Hi everyone, can somebody please tell me what additional docs cic ask for after adding spouse after ppr. Like paystubs, or main applicants pcc or medical again ???
I also got reply from cic today about additional documents, they sent me a list of documents they needed.

wisetrack

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah same thing is happening with me. Got my PPR in june 2018, added my wife soon after and submitted her docs in July 2018. Application was being processed in Ottawa office all along. Seeing my application stuck in ‘additional documents being reviewed’ for a long time, called them in December and found out that application has been transferred to Singapore visa office.

Mailed singapore office and they claim that they received it in end Nov 2018 only and have placed it in queue for processing, basically implying that they are treating it like a new application.

Absolutely no clarity why they put it on hold for 4 months and then suddenly transferred it. The wait seems to be endless!

Benlee

Jan 17, 2019
Yeah same thing is happening with me. Got my PPR in june 2018, added my wife soon after and submitted her docs in July 2018. Application was being processed in Ottawa office all along. Seeing my application stuck in ‘additional documents being reviewed’ for a long time, called them in December and found out that application has been transferred to Singapore visa office.

Mailed singapore office and they claim that they received it in end Nov 2018 only and have placed it in queue for processing, basically implying that they are treating it like a new application.

Absolutely no clarity why they put it on hold for 4 months and then suddenly transferred it. The wait seems to be endless!
So you have been waiting for over 6 months now? That doesn't make any sense since it's longer than the individual processing time

wisetrack

Jun 18, 2018
So you have been waiting for over 6 months now? That doesn't make any sense since it's longer than the individual processing time
Well, I received my first PPR in 4 months. Based on one of the IRCC agents I spoke with, the time limit of 6 months does not apply anymore since we make changes to the application after it is processed. But that said, I think luck plays a big role in these cases as well. Lot of them seem to have got it done in 2-3 months.

Benlee

Jan 17, 2019
Well, I received my first PPR in 4 months. Based on one of the IRCC agents I spoke with, the time limit of 6 months does not apply anymore since we make changes to the application after it is processed. But that said, I think luck plays a big role in these cases as well. Lot of them seem to have got it done in 2-3 months.
That's stupid. I added my spouse 3 months before I received my first PPR and I did call them and email them for my personal circumstance changed but they still only issue my first PPR without asking for my spouse's additional documents. So I have to tell them again my personal circumstance changed before. For this case if 6 months processing time doesn't not apply then I am kind of paying for their mistakes.