+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

Yousef_Khan

Mar 27, 2017
Hello guys, I have added my spouse to my existing application on 27th July 2018 and haven't got any update yet and the status just shows "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" . I received GCMS notes and have found that they have assigned my application to an IRCC group called "addition of Spouse after lock in"...

Any update from others who have similar circumstances?

Sahib92

Jan 10, 2018
Hi Guys, I added my spouse on 16th July 2018 after getting my PPR. I also haven't got any update yet. I have ordered GCMS notes on 14th August 2018. Lets Stay in touch and update whenever we receive any status update.

Reactions: tecktadka

Yousef_Khan

Mar 27, 2017
Hi Guys, I added my spouse on 16th July 2018 after getting my PPR. I also haven't got any update yet. I have ordered GCMS notes on 14th August 2018. Lets Stay in touch and update whenever we receive any status update.
Hi, did you receive your GCMS notes yet?

acheandre

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello guys, I have added my spouse to my existing application on 27th July 2018 and haven't got any update yet and the status just shows "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" . I received GCMS notes and have found that they have assigned my application to an IRCC group called "addition of Spouse after lock in"...

Hi
Similiar situation here: married after AOR.
My notes are coming soon. I'll share it here when I receive it.

wisetrack

Jun 18, 2018
Hi Guys, I got my PPR on 3rd July’18, and submitted docs for my spouse on 23rd July’18. Status got updated to additional documents under review 5 days later and has been like that since then. Ordered gcms notes on 3rd Sep’18 and yet to receive it as well.
Looks like the approx time to wait is around 2-4 months based on previous posts in this thread.

Reactions: tecktadka

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi Guys, I got my PPR on 3rd July’18, and submitted docs for my spouse on 23rd July’18. Status got updated to additional documents under review 5 days later and has been like that since then. Ordered gcms notes on 3rd Sep’18 and yet to receive it as well.
Looks like the approx time to wait is around 2-4 months based on previous posts in this thread.
When did her medicals passed?

sah_din

Aug 10, 2018
Hi All,

As part of adding my spouse to my EE application, IRCC requested four additional documents (questionnaire, marriage photos, cohabitation proof, any additional supporting docs) on September 26, 2018. Per their letter and the application page, these documents were required by October 3, 2018.

Here's where it gets strange: I'm about to upload my documents at 8.30 PM Pacific time (11.30 PM Eastern) on October 3, 2018 and notice that the left-most column in the document table now says "Replacement Overdue" instead of the "Replacement Needed" message I saw before. The Upload File buttons still worked thankfully and I was able to upload and submit all the documents by 8.40 PM Pacific (11.40 Eastern). The left-most column now reads "Replacement Provided" in green for these four items and my status for documents changed from "Provide additional documents..." to "Not Applicable". Overall application status is "Submitted" from "Action Required".

The "Replacement Overdue" status I saw before uploading the documents has got me worried and confused. Has anyone ever encountered this before? Where the document table states "Replacement Overdue" even before the deadline has passed? Was there some arbitrary time earlier on the deadline day that triggered it, or did an officer set it to that before the end of the business day? Or maybe it was set to a different time zone for some reason? It is an inland application and I'm pretty sure the office reviewing it is Vancouver.
I have never encountered this before, even though I've submitted documents even closer to midnight on deadline day in the past...

Yousef_Khan

Mar 27, 2017
Did you receive your notes... If so, Could you please share your gcms notes?

Sahib92

Jan 10, 2018

In your Gcms notes is there any due date written ? It is usually on the second page along with details like assigned to, agent assigned etc