+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

Benlee

Jan 17, 2019
Yeah, common-law, any news for you?
Me too. I haven't received any update or additional documents request yet. I ordered for GCMS last month and noticed that the medical exam was passed, criminal record is processing and there's a Non appliance act was not started but it seems like they will check this and that's what my ghost udpate for last month. I am not sure what it is. Did you order GCMS note?

Reactions: Immigration_guru

Miha_z

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
28 July 2018
so you submitted the documents before such as the forms and prove of cohabitation but they still asked for a brand new one?
I've never heard about non appliance act, no idea what it is. I submitted everything they required on the first letter they send to add her into the profile. I guess, if they want, they can either ask to come to an interview or ask for ADR. ADR is a better and faster option. I did ordered notes before, there were no any updates since transfer to Vancouver and called them in March, also no updates. I think they started processing it last week.

Benlee

Jan 17, 2019
I've never heard about non appliance act, no idea what it is. I submitted everything they required on the first letter they send to add her into the profile. I guess, if they want, they can either ask to come to an interview or ask for ADR. ADR is a better and faster option. I did ordered notes before, there were no any updates since transfer to Vancouver and called them in March, also no updates. I think they started processing it last week.
Right. From my note it is the same situation. It was stuck in Vancouver Office. Could you tell me their office phone number? I will probably try to call them later this month.

Miha_z

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
28 July 2018
Right. From my note it is the same situation. It was stuck in Vancouver Office. Could you tell me their office phone number? I will probably try to call them later this month.
Its just regular cic number within Canada 1888 242 2100. You call multiple times, follow the instructions, wait half hour for an agent to answer... Good luck!

Manbirsingh

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
so you submitted the documents before such as the forms and prove of cohabitation but they still asked for a brand new one?
Same here, I submitted all the documents for my spouse but again they asked to submit all the documents with wedding and post wedding photos. This time my visa office is changed, my file transferred to local visa office.

Chexy

Jan 20, 2019

Hello Miha, pls when was your AOR? When did you submit her documents? and how long did it take IRCC to send ADR after submission ?
I submitted over 2 months ago and I have heard nothing so far from Otrawa

Reactions: Manbirsingh

pujadoshi93

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hello Miha, pls when was your AOR? When did you submit her documents? and how long did it take IRCC to send ADR after submission ?
I am in same boat. Almost 2 months since I raised CSE to add spouse. Still waiting for ADR

Miha_z

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
28 July 2018
Aor July 28, docum to add spouse submitted by end of September. Recieved her UCI in October 12.
ADR May 2.

Reactions: Chexy

Manbirsingh

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
I also got mail after 2 months and 10 days on 6 May. Now my local visa office wants all the documents again to add spouse.
So wait u will get reply soon.