+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
I m inside canada
I have a question. I m in canada on open work permit and pr in process. My spouse is in india. I sent all his docs to cic in canada nova scotia office. U have any idea if his docs going to transfer to india visa office or canada office is going to process it??

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
I have added my common-law partner since July 2017. Still got nothing now. Why is that? Anyone has any idea?

BTW, my files were transferred to Etobicoke in Aug 2018, and I redid my expired medical in Sept. Silence ever since.
Hi. How did you know that your files are transferred to Etobicoke?

tecktadka

Jan 20, 2018
Got this mail today
Subject: We’re working on improving application status in your account

On December 16, 2018, you’ll see a progress bar for your Express Entry application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated timelines.

We’ll let you know when the progress bar is available for your application.

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Hello everyone, i called cic today and lady told me that my file is at Vancouver office right now. Does anybody have any idea about file transfers to vancouver office? I added spouse after ppr under bc pnp application.

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Hello everyone, i called cic today and lady told me that my file is at Vancouver office right now. Does anybody have any idea about file transfers to vancouver office? I added spouse after ppr under bc pnp application.
Anybody?????

gagandeeprana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Category........
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
Med's Request
07-07-2018
Hi Guys,

I added my spouse and uploaded all the related documents and received the "Profile Updated" message on 16th Nov, 2018. On 8th December, 2018 Again i received an email regarding "Progress Bar" shown in my ID after i login into CIC account. Even there is a link "View Dependents" in my CIC account. How much time it takes to process this type of case ....??

Thanks

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

I added my spouse and uploaded all the related documents and received the "Profile Updated" message on 16th Nov, 2018. On 8th December, 2018 Again i received an email regarding "Progress Bar" shown in my ID after i login into CIC account. Even there is a link "View Dependents" in my CIC account. How much time it takes to process this type of case ....??

Thanks
When did you send your spouse's documents?

MY.CANADADREAMS

Sep 30, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am in the post- ITA stage. I have applied as single applicant non-accompanying spouse.
If I add my spouse as accompanying before getting PR will it delay the process ?

I am awaiting for my college degree to be evaluated by IQAS which takes a lot of time.... (3 months). the process will start in Feb only.

yszdwxx

Jul 30, 2016
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Hi, I wondered how is your progress right now, because I'm going to add spouse too.
And knowing that there are documents required for this, how did your send the files? Through webform or email or mail?
Should the police checks be original for spouse as well?

Thank you