+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ITA (Changing Non-accompanying to Accompanying)

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hello all,

One of my friends got ITA in the last draw. Her CRS was 499. Her profile was created as Non-accompanying spouse.

But as the last draw was 490, can she now add her spouse if the updated CRS (after adding spouse) is 491? Few are saying that it is ok as long as the recalculated score is above last cut off.

There is one more complication, his IELTS result date is after ITA. Will it be an issue?

Just wanted to get a better clarity. Thanks in advance.

Godisguru

Jul 12, 2020
Hello all,

One of my friends got ITA in the last draw. Her CRS was 499. Her profile was created as Non-accompanying spouse.

But as the last draw was 490, can she now add her spouse if the updated CRS (after adding spouse) is 491? Few are saying that it is ok as long as the recalculated score is above last cut off.

There is one more complication, his IELTS result date is after ITA. Will it be an issue?

By looking at details in your signature (CRS 499), looks like its your own application.

Answering to your query, you can add your spouse to your PR application as far as your CRS score was above the draw cut off (after adding your spouse).

IELTS should be valid at the time of submitting application, so there are no issues.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello all,

The CRS should still be above the cut off for the same draw you received your ITA post changing to accompanying spouse.

Tush967982

May 23, 2024
Hello all,

Spouse IELTS result date is after ITA work??