Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
My spouse's application stuck in NDVO since March 2020 - no update of Bio or medical, I added my spouse in Jan 2020
Hi,Have you received Biometric Instruction letter for your wife?

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
I do not know why your case is taking time.I married on March last year.Just added her last month after geting COPR.IThis month I got BIL for her.Medical has been passed for both.What is your timeline.

akshaypatel0709

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Added her in Jan 2020
UCI created in March 2020
File transfered from Calgary to New Delhi
Bio fee paid in April 2020
No update after that

chasha7

Feb 23, 2019
Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
I received the COPR as a single applicant on 2020/10/29 and I married on 2020/12/20. Then I raised a webform to inform my marriage. After a month I received a generic reply;

"If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependent in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:

However, my application is not in process. it was approved and already I got the COPR. What should I do?

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
I received the COPR as a single applicant on 2020/10/29 and I married on 2020/12/20. Then I raised a webform to inform my marriage. After a month I received a generic reply;

"If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependent in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:

However, my application is not in process. it was approved and already I got the COPR. What should I do?
Send the documents and payment info to your local visa office through web form and send email to your local vo.

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Thanks for your response. I want to clarify one more thing. I applied the PR through the express entry with Ontario PNP.
While filling IMM 0008 application, which category (category under which you are applying) should I select? (Provincial nominee or skilled worker?)
Pnp

Reactions: chasha7
Feb 16, 2021
Today I ran into something a little different. I am currently in Canada on my work permit. PR processing under the CEC category. I got a confirmation PR email which says I am now a permanent resident already and just need to take a printout of the confirmation PR and a picture of mine and post it to the etobicoke-landing email address and they will be posting me the PR card. It doesn't have any mention of the Passport as well. Also, I have submitted a web form with documents and fee receipt to add my wife to the application and got an acknowledgement for the web form as well. IRCC site is not reflecting any of this data nor the COPR as well. I'm super confused about how to proceed now. Please help me.
Ita around august
Submission and AOR : 23 October 2020
Medical passed: December 3rd
I Visited India got married on Jan 6th
Submitted webform and got a request for documents submission through a webform and submitted web form on 24th March
Acknowledgment of web form: 13th April
CoPr mail today on 19th April nothing updated in the site. I’m not even clear is this PR just for me or both of us but the letter has just my details in it.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Today I ran into something a little different. I am currently in Canada on my work permit. PR processing under the CEC category. I got a confirmation PR email which says I am now a permanent resident already and just need to take a printout of the confirmation PR and a picture of mine and post it to the etobicoke-landing email address and they will be posting me the PR card. It doesn't have any mention of the Passport as well. Also, I have submitted a web form with documents and fee receipt to add my wife to the application and got an acknowledgement for the web form as well. IRCC site is not reflecting any of this data nor the COPR as well. I'm super confused about how to proceed now. Please help me.
Ita around august
Submission and AOR : 23 October 2020
Medical passed: December 3rd
I Visited India got married on Jan 6th
Submitted webform and got a request for documents submission through a webform and submitted web form on 24th March
Acknowledgment of web form: 13th April
CoPr mail today on 19th April nothing updated in the site. I’m not even clear is this PR just for me or both of us but the letter has just my details in it.
Raise a webform and confirm with IRCC about the addition of your spouse to the application. It would be incorrect to proceed with the PR process since your family composition has changed.