And he added me in his file on 22 Nd Feb 2017
I cleared my medical in march first week
Now how long do we have to wait for passport request to come
Plz help me ??!!!!

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Hi,

I am into last stages of process and added my wife to the application. Since your case is pretty similar to mine, so it would be great if you can help with me additional documents request from CIC for spouse addition

Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP - Will there be two separate forms? one for me and one for my spouse. I feel it will be one form only because it contains details of both principal and spouse
 Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP - Again two separate forms?\
 A completed and signed by your spouse or CLP Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669
 Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or CLP - Will there be two separate forms? one for me and one for my spouse.
 If applicable: A completed and signed IMM4509 Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union - I dont think this form is applicable to us as we got formally married recently as per our tradition and customs and did not have much contact before marriage

6. Evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse, such as:
- Relationship photos (Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding,
wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings
together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max) - Can provide all these thankfully
- If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement,
drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max) - Dont have any of these since we just got married and has not got these things changed yet

I have been requested to provide all documents and information within 7 days from date of communication.

Jun 29, 2017
Hellooo
My husband got approval on 6 th jan 2017
And he added me in his file on 22 Nd Feb 2017
I cleared my medical in march first week
Now how long do we have to wait for passport request to come
Plz help me ??!!!!
My timeline is approximately one (1) month after yours and I am still awaiting the request for passports.

kaushalbapsk

Aug 22, 2014
Hi,

I am into last stages of process and added my wife to the application. Since your case is pretty similar to mine, so it would be great if you can help with me additional documents request from CIC for spouse addition

Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP - Will there be two separate forms? one for me and one for my spouse. I feel it will be one form only because it contains details of both principal and spouse
 Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP - Again two separate forms?\
 A completed and signed by your spouse or CLP Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669
 Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or CLP - Will there be two separate forms? one for me and one for my spouse.
 If applicable: A completed and signed IMM4509 Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union - I dont think this form is applicable to us as we got formally married recently as per our tradition and customs and did not have much contact before marriage

6. Evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse, such as:
- Relationship photos (Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding,
wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings
together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max) - Can provide all these thankfully
- If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement,
drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max) - Dont have any of these since we just got married and has not got these things changed yet

I have been requested to provide all documents and information within 7 days from date of communication.

What did you do? Did you submit 2 different IMM0008?