+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADDING SPOUSE AFTER AOR

ayesha shah

Feb 10, 2020
Hi, I received request from IRCC to include extra docs for spouse such as travel forms, evidence photos (Wedding, honeymoon). Also, they requested
"If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement(s),drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max)". Since I am in Canada, while my spouse in back home. Is it necessary?
i need to know that after raising webform how did you submit IMM 0008 and IMM 5669 form. Did u submit it via webform or you mailed documents to CPC edmonton.
I am a PNP applicant via EE program

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
i need to know that after raising webform how did you submit IMM 0008 and IMM 5669 form. Did u submit it via webform or you mailed documents to CPC edmonton.
I am a PNP applicant via EE program
Submit all those documents through webform (for Online application) . No need to mail.

Reactions: Johnjacobb

canrazep

Jan 12, 2021
Hello everyone,

I recently raised a webform to add my spouse to my FSW-O application. They replied me with following list:

• A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
  • (If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
  • (If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
  • (If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
  • A copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship,
  • A copy of the family member's valid passport,
  • Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,
  • A letter of explanation, and
  • If applicable, the proof of payment.

Now I am filling up the form and I saw that they are asking for a UCI number in the dependent section. I am just confused about whether to fill up my UCI number over there or just leave it as it is?

Also regarding the payment, the link directs me to CIC website where I can pay for the application, RFFP and biometrics; how do I associate it with my application account - or will IRCC manage it themselves?

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

I recently raised a webform to add my spouse to my FSW-O application. They replied me with following list:

• A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
  • (If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
  • (If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
  • (If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
  • A copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship,
  • A copy of the family member's valid passport,
  • Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,
  • A letter of explanation, and
  • If applicable, the proof of payment.

Now I am filling up the form and I saw that they are asking for a UCI number in the dependent section. I am just confused about whether to fill up my UCI number over there or just leave it as it is?

Also regarding the payment, the link directs me to CIC website where I can pay for the application, RFFP and biometrics; how do I associate it with my application account - or will IRCC manage it themselves?
Uci- leave blank as UCI for your dependant will be generated later when he/she is added to file
Payment- pay your entire fee through that link, then a receipt will be generated which you are going to attach with the documents

Reactions: canrazep

canrazep

Jan 12, 2021
Uci- leave blank as UCI for your dependant will be generated later when he/she is added to file
Payment- pay your entire fee through that link, then a receipt will be generated which you are going to attach with the documents

Should I also attach an upfront medical report and POF without them asking ??

Thank you :)

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Should I also attach an upfront medical report and POF without them asking ??

Thank you :)
Updated POF should be attached if you need to show funds.... if you have upfront medical, can attach.

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Hey Guys,

AOR FEB 2020
FSW Outland
Still waiting at 'review required' of eligibility.

So I am adding my spouse to my application. We have NO kids. Just me and my wife. I sent immigration an email and got back the generic response. I am confused with regard some documents.

It says (if applicable) for some forms. Do I need to send them these forms? I am from Ireland. She is from Brazil.

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Submit all those documents through webform (for Online application) . No need to mail.
I am about to send IRCC all the required documents to add my spouse. Problem is the files are too big.

Did you send multiple webforms with all these documents?