+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after AOR

Mpatel16

Feb 4, 2021
Hello Everyone,

i got invitation under cec category and currently i am inland and wife is outland and just finished biometric. how soon i can see update on my file.
aor: July 2020
married: dec 2020
spouse added: feb 2021

Sasidhar Lekkala

Apr 20, 2021
**Please Help**
Please help***

Hi All,

I applied for express entry while I am in canada and i came to India for few days and I got an email ending with email confirmation of permanent resident on july 30 and it contains one pdf asking me to reply with the information , I have gone through the document in a hurry out of excitement i missed the line that says if you are out side of canada reply to this message. on the same day july 30 i replied to that email with out mentioning that i am out side of canada thinking i would be having an option in portal but now there is no option in the portal to declare that i am out of canada.

I am totally worried now how to proceed further can any one please help me with the process of how to proceed further.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sasidhar.

Sasidhar Lekkala

Apr 20, 2021
**Please Help**
Please help***

Hi All,

I applied for express entry while I am in canada and i came to India for few days and I got an email ending with email confirmation of permanent resident on july 30 and it contains one pdf asking me to reply with the information , I have gone through the document in a hurry out of excitement i missed the line that says if you are out side of canada reply to this message. on the same day july 30 i replied to that email with out mentioning that i am out side of canada thinking i would be having an option in portal but now there is no option in the portal to declare that i am out of canada.

I am totally worried now how to proceed further can any one please help me with the process of how to proceed further.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sasidhar.
Can you please help me with this

UditDe

Apr 19, 2021
Hi All,
I am CEC outland applicant. AOR June 2020. I haven't received PPR yet since they are not issuing it for outlanders. Everything is checked and passed tho. I recently got married and did raise a web form to add spouse to my application. Any idea what could be the timeline post adding my spouse? I am all the docs in place and m also showing proof of funds. Just wanted to know if anyone knows an expected timeline post adding a dependent.

Thanks

Sasidhar Lekkala

Apr 20, 2021
**Please Help**
Please help***

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sasidhar.
Can anyone please help me with this I am bit worried

akhileshjain

Aug 1, 2021
Here's my timeline:
AOR - May 2nd
MEP - June 11th
BIL - Not yet
Married on May 23rd
Raised a request to add spouse to my application on June 1st
Request for ADR - June 12th
Submitted documents - June 30th

Have others received a BIL request at least?
Hi @raghuj,
My timeline:

AOR: Feb 2020
Biometrics: Feb 2020
Got married: June 2021

I do understand that in order to add my spouse to my profile I need to raise a case-specific enquiry on the portal.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
I hope this is the correct link?
Also, can you please let me know what documents would be requested for post CSE so that I can arrange them before hand.

Thanks in advance,
Akhilesh

Src

Oct 27, 2016
Can you please help me with this
You could again reply to that email with your updated information because that email is not do not reply one email. So they can read it. Also, fill the webform about this Ircc will notice this issue.
Also, portal client email department and IRCC both are different body and work individual and eventually they send IRCC to your information and IRCC take decision.

Or if you are planning to come back in Canada within few days then it will be fine.

kaur4917

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
Hello again,

my spouse got added to the profile and got UCI number as well since then it has been 1.5 months passed i have not received BIL nor my spouse's medical was approved. generally how long it can take?
Hi did you receive BIL for spouse yet?

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Thanks . It’s fast fo CEC . Been months now and spouse is yet to be added for me . Pls what’s the meaning of BIL?
Biometric,I guess.
From my experience, if your spouse is in Canada, it will be fast to be added into your case.
I got married in Mar 2021, sent request to IRCC in Apr with all documents, they added her to my case in Apr 30, passed Medicial and Biometric as well within a month. After that, there is no movement. Im still waiting until now.