+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after AOR

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
So earlier this morning (WAT), I had submitted all the requested documents and was just waiting for IRCC to say made a final decision.... Just a few minutes ago, another request letter for an updated Schedule A for spouse... They say be specific about job title in the activity portion as "job" or "employed" will not be sufficient. Will send it at midnight and await tomorrow's update

Reactions: Knoxxavier and RSub

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
So earlier this morning (WAT), I had submitted all the requested documents and was just waiting for IRCC to say made a final decision.... Just a few minutes ago, another request letter for an updated Schedule A for spouse... They say be specific about job title in the activity portion as "job" or "employed" will not be sufficient. Will send it at midnight and await tomorrow's update
Oh and they gave me 7days to submit this...

Reactions: maghool71 and RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I am curious to know your detailed timeline and ADRs that were asked. Mind putting it here when you have time? Thanks.

Reactions: Naynah

Knoxxavier

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
So guys, got back FBI pcc for spouse and I today.... Hopefully we would submit all documents tonight when I get home or tomorrow morning....

Oh @maghool71 my spouse was able to do Biometrics without his physical passport. I sent several urgent Web forms then an email to Accra office. For the first time since my emails to accra office they responded to go ahead without passport. So they sent a copy of his data page to us. We took the email and all related emails(the ones proving we submitted passports since March) and Biometrics was done in about 5-10 minutes. Now IRCC is disturbing us for all documents(accra office though)...
Hi Naynah, do you recall how long did it take for FBI PCC to process your Identity Summary Request once your mail was delivered. They said it should be 3-5 days but want to confirm if it happened earlier than that for you.

Reactions: Naynah

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
I am curious to know your detailed timeline and ADRs that were asked. Mind putting it here when you have time? Thanks.
ITA: FEB 2020

COR: Nigeria

Application submitted: 22mar.2020

AOR: 22mar 2020

BioReq: 22May2020

Bio done: 7 Oct. 2020

Married:April&May 2021

Add-on request:30th April 2021

Received email for forms from ircc: May 2021

Submitted forms(via Web forms): 7 June 2021

IRCC email saying webforms 4 kit not received: Aug. 2021

Resent kit via webforms to Accra, cpc Ottawa: Aug. 2021

Email 4rm IRCC that they hadn't forgotten me: 5oct. 2021

Birthday present request 4 remedy 4 me(PA): 23Nov,2021

Remed done: 20 December 2021

1st Request letter(ADR 2 add spouse):22 Dec 2021
  • Questionnaires for me and spouse
  • All kit forms (minus one or two from prev. kit forms
  • Pictures evidence
  • Spouse Medicals, PCCS (Nigeria & FBI), birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate
  • Other personal documents etc
Submitted vide webforms: several times within Jan. 2022 but none acknowledged (couldn't send through my cic account cos of their tech. issues)

Remed passed: 1st January, 2022

RFV email: 11th February (did not yet have spouse added to account but sent several Web forms to address this)
IRCC response email that they had not received webforms of ADR Dox in request letter: 26 Jan. 2022 (NOTE: Saw this after RFV email because I missed it because of their numerous automated responses to my webforms. Do the email said to send documents again to responsible office (Accra was identified as that office) it send all documents vide postal mail to Accra Canada High commission.

Sent webforms to Accra: Mid-february 2022
Sent the adr documents physically to accra Canada High commission: 28 February, 2022

Sent spouse's passport & mine through vfs (Lagos) : 1st March, 2022 (Lagos doesn't process so vfs Lagos Nigeria truncates it to Accra Ghana)

Spouse added to my cic account: 13th May, 2022

Ghost update: reviewing add. Doc. status read " 26 July 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

Upfront med for spouse: 2nd September 2022

Spouse med passed: 21st September 2022

Biometrics Collection Letter 4 spouse: 21st Sept. 2022

2nd Request Letter: 21st September, 2022
They asked for the following
  • Schedule A form for me, PA (must include residential address of anytime in the US)
  • POF (6months)
  • Updated PCC Nigeria for PA
  • Original PCC USA (FBI) for PA
  • Additional Family information 4 spouse (must include original signature)
  • Updated PCC (Nigeria) for spouse
  • Updated PCC (USA - FBI) for spouse
Biometrics 4 spouse done: 28th September, 2022. (NOTE: Passports are still with Accra since March, 2022)

Submitted docs & firms as per 2nd request letter: 6th October, 2022.

IRCC Acknowledged by email all docs and forms submitted: 6th October, 2022

3rd Request letter: 6th October, 2022. They asked for an updated Schedule A for spouse. Realised that the schedule A I downloaded from IRCC's site for my own Schedule A form (as per the 2nd request letter was outdated when I downloaded a new one was downloaded for my spouse on the same IRCC site, so I have filled another one for myself and sent on 8th October, 2022)

Submitted spouse Schedule A(as per 3rd request letter): 7th October, 2022.

Funny update: today 9th October, 2022 I see that reviewing add. Doc. status now reads " 7th October 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". The thing is I was on IRCC's my cic portal a lot yesterday and in the morning of today, and no such update was there... Its funny they now say this started on the 7th of October, 2022. ... They should just give us a good thanksgiving gift....

• Wow
Reactions: RSub

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
@
ITA: FEB 2020

COR: Nigeria

Application submitted: 22mar.2020

AOR: 22mar 2020

BioReq: 22May2020

Bio done: 7 Oct. 2020

Married:April&May 2021

Add-on request:30th April 2021

Received email for forms from ircc: May 2021

Submitted forms(via Web forms): 7 June 2021

IRCC email saying webforms 4 kit not received: Aug. 2021

Resent kit via webforms to Accra, cpc Ottawa: Aug. 2021

Email 4rm IRCC that they hadn't forgotten me: 5oct. 2021

Birthday present request 4 remedy 4 me(PA): 23Nov,2021

Remed done: 20 December 2021

1st Request letter(ADR 2 add spouse):22 Dec 2021
  • Questionnaires for me and spouse
  • All kit forms (minus one or two from prev. kit forms
  • Pictures evidence
  • Spouse Medicals, PCCS (Nigeria & FBI), birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate
  • Other personal documents etc
Submitted vide webforms: several times within Jan. 2022 but none acknowledged (couldn't send through my cic account cos of their tech. issues)

Remed passed: 1st January, 2022

RFV email: 11th February (did not yet have spouse added to account but sent several Web forms to address this)
IRCC response email that they had not received webforms of ADR Dox in request letter: 26 Jan. 2022 (NOTE: Saw this after RFV email because I missed it because of their numerous automated responses to my webforms. Do the email said to send documents again to responsible office (Accra was identified as that office) it send all documents vide postal mail to Accra Canada High commission.

Sent webforms to Accra: Mid-february 2022
Sent the adr documents physically to accra Canada High commission: 28 February, 2022

Sent spouse's passport & mine through vfs (Lagos) : 1st March, 2022 (Lagos doesn't process so vfs Lagos Nigeria truncates it to Accra Ghana)

Spouse added to my cic account: 13th May, 2022

Ghost update: reviewing add. Doc. status read " 26 July 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

Upfront med for spouse: 2nd September 2022

Spouse med passed: 21st September 2022

Biometrics Collection Letter 4 spouse: 21st Sept. 2022

2nd Request Letter: 21st September, 2022
They asked for the following
  • Schedule A form for me, PA (must include residential address of anytime in the US)
  • POF (6months)
  • Updated PCC Nigeria for PA
  • Original PCC USA (FBI) for PA
  • Additional Family information 4 spouse (must include original signature)
  • Updated PCC (Nigeria) for spouse
  • Updated PCC (USA - FBI) for spouse
Biometrics 4 spouse done: 28th September, 2022. (NOTE: Passports are still with Accra since March, 2022)

Submitted docs & firms as per 2nd request letter: 6th October, 2022.

IRCC Acknowledged by email all docs and forms submitted: 6th October, 2022

3rd Request letter: 6th October, 2022. They asked for an updated Schedule A for spouse. Realised that the schedule A I downloaded from IRCC's site for my own Schedule A form (as per the 2nd request letter was outdated when I downloaded a new one was downloaded for my spouse on the same IRCC site, so I have filled another one for myself and sent on 8th October, 2022)

Submitted spouse Schedule A(as per 3rd request letter): 7th October, 2022.

Funny update: today 9th October, 2022 I see that reviewing add. Doc. status now reads " 7th October 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". The thing is I was on IRCC's my cic portal a lot yesterday and in the morning of today, and no such update was there... Its funny they now say this started on the 7th of October, 2022. ... They should just give us a good thanksgiving gift....
@RSub I hope this is detailed enough... Kept typing for days but distractions left, right & centre

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hi Naynah, do you recall how long did it take for FBI PCC to process your Identity Summary Request once your mail was delivered. They said it should be 3-5 days but want to confirm if it happened earlier than that for you.
So I sent mine by mail to FBI office as per their requirement. It got to them the 3rd day. So 3days after their receipt I got the FBI certificate by email. So sure.. 3-5days is true to timeline.

Reactions: Knoxxavier

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Got my Passport request today.

Timeline as follows:
COR: USA (Indian Citizen), FSW (O).
Nov 2020: AOR
Jan 2021: Biometrics
Ready for Visa: April 2022.
Did not land as I got married after PPR.
April 25th, 2022: Let IRCC know about Marital Status change.
May 1st 2022: Sent all documents.
May 20th 2022: UCI created for spouse.
Sep 18th 2022: Biometrics request for spouse
Sep 25th 2022: Completed Biometrics for wife and it reflected on my account next day.
Oct 11th 2022: Passport request letter in Portal.

baryonix

May 21, 2019

Timeline as follows:
Sep 25th 2022: Completed Biometrics for wife and it reflected on my account next day.
Wow, happy for you. Could you remind us your VO?

San1234_ind

Dec 28, 2019
Can someone please provide your inputs on below query? CEC inland

I am the primary applicant and I have my spouse as dependent in my profile. I haven’t added my daughter as a dependent as she is a Canadian and now after submitting the application under view dependents I see my daughter’s name and she has a UCI# too. Is this normal? I have provided all her documents like passport and birth certificate. I have added her name under family details section. I haven’t paid the PR fee for her. Earlier when I got the invite I only saw my husband’s name. Should I call IRCC and ask about this??

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021

Timeline as follows:
Niceeeeee! Congratulations