04-07-2022
Med's Done....
30-07-2022
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2023
LANDED..........
18-07-2023
Anymore update?
None for me. Just tried to contact our local VO regarding change of contact details and to confirm if our file is with their office. No reponse yet from local VO. COPR details in our tracker mentions expiration in July 2023 so I hope we get feedback by April so we can plan our next steps if ever.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Same. 1 month and 4 days - no more updates since COPRs appeared on the portal. They expire in August, we also can’t plan anything - because holidays needs to be booked early in advance, as well as tickets and yet they didn’t issue us RFV letter to proceed further. No updates on the trackers either.

• Sad
Reactions: tonisg18

tonisg18

Mar 1, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Windsor Primary, Manila Secondary
App. Filed.......
10-08-2019
Doc's Request.
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
07-10-2019
Med's Request
04-07-2022
Med's Done....
30-07-2022
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2023
LANDED..........
18-07-2023
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew the change in status on GCKey or in the new tracker if they sent PPR email. It crossed my mind that, what if it was sent to spam and we just didn't see the email. Would we be alerted that it was sent through any of the trackers? I note that the new tracker mentions "tasks" on the landing page under the name of each applicant/dependent so I would hope that a PPR task would be indicatednif there is PPR sent by IRCC. Thank you.

Last edited:

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew the change in status on GCKey or in the new tracker if they sent PPR email. It crossed my mind that, what if it was sent to spam and we just didn't see the email. Would we be alerted that it was sent through any of the trackers? I note that the new tracker mentions "tasks" on the landing page under the name of each applicant/dependent so I would hope that a PPR task would be indicatednif there is PPR sent by IRCC. Thank you.
You will difently be able to check your spam folder for “Ready for visa” e-mail. Trackers might not show it

tonisg18

Mar 1, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2019
Doc's Request.
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
07-10-2019
Med's Request
04-07-2022
Med's Done....
30-07-2022
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2023
LANDED..........
18-07-2023
You will difently be able to check your spam folder for “Ready for visa” e-mail. Trackers might not show it
Thank you for the advice. We just decided to send Webform and an email (same email previously referenced by PPR sent prior to addition of spouse) to request resending if a PPR was sent via email already as of this date and explained that we may have missed it if it went to the spam folder. Hopefully, that will trigger a resending if ever there was already a PPR. Crossing my fingers that we hear back from them within the month somehow.

Our file is with the Manila VO so the delay may be due to recent changes announced in the news (that they recently hired additional personnel) so perhaps training sessions or office relocations causes delay.

Thank you!

tonisg18

Mar 1, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2019
Doc's Request.
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
07-10-2019
Med's Request
04-07-2022
Med's Done....
30-07-2022
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2023
LANDED..........
18-07-2023
After sending several Webforms and informing them that we may have missed PPR if it was sent to our email as it may have gone to spam, we received just a few moments ago a PPR via GCKey. Omg. So happy. I suggest those who need, also send a Webform to IRCC to inquire. I specified that we had COPR details on new tracker and that as of Nov. 1, 2022, our background check was completed. Perhaps that info prompted the person evaluating the Webform to check if we were indeed given a PPR/eligible for one.

Good luck everyone!!! Praying for PPRs for all waiting. ^__^

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
After sending several Webforms and informing them that we may have missed PPR if it was sent to our email as it may have gone to spam, we received just a few moments ago a PPR via GCKey. Omg. So happy. I suggest those who need, also send a Webform to IRCC to inquire. I specified that we had COPR details on new tracker and that as of Nov. 1, 2022, our background check was completed. Perhaps that info prompted the person evaluating the Webform to check if we were indeed given a PPR/eligible for one.

Good luck everyone!!! Praying for PPRs for all waiting. ^__^
Sent like 6 webforms since 8 of Feb and received generic responses “we received your message and processed it”. GCMS notes show that COPRs were issued on 4 Feb and officer asked to send RFV, it apparently doesn’t matter - as no RFV was sent after multiple requests. Notes are dated 14 Mar, so they are not missing anything.

tonisg18

Mar 1, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2019
Doc's Request.
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
07-10-2019
Med's Request
04-07-2022
Med's Done....
30-07-2022
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2023
LANDED..........
18-07-2023
Sent like 6 webforms since 8 of Feb and received generic responses “we received your message and processed it”. GCMS notes show that COPRs were issued on 4 Feb and officer asked to send RFV, it apparently doesn’t matter - as no RFV was sent after multiple requests. Notes are dated 14 Mar, so they are not missing anything.
Good. At least you have GCMS notes that prove you were granted COPR and that officer was asked to issue PPR to you. So I think it will come soon.

For comparison, our background check was completed Nov. 1, 2022 so although we saw COPR details on new tracker only when we started accessing the tracker on March 1, maybe our COPR details were generated back in Nov. or Dec. Hence, we thought the PPR could have been sent already a few months after Nov. 1 and gone to spam which we failed to check and auto deletes once it reaches 30 days.

Btw, I just used this other (new to me, not my usual Webform access) Webform link yesterday - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

I saw someone share that link on Twitter and a few hours after I sent a Webform through that link to check status, I received PPR on GCKey. Not sure if that Webform submission is the cause of IRCC determining to send/re-send our PPR, or if they just saw our Webforms previously sent via the usual webpage (1 in Jan, 1 in Feb, 2 in early March) and the timing of submitting via above link is a coincidence.

Maybe you could also try and explain your timeline and that you have not received PPR despite tracker showing complete status for background check etc.

Praying that they reach your file soon.

Reactions: walnorez

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Good. At least you have GCMS notes that prove you were granted COPR and that officer was asked to issue PPR to you. So I think it will come soon.

For comparison, our background check was completed Nov. 1, 2022 so although we saw COPR details on new tracker only when we started accessing the tracker on March 1, maybe our COPR details were generated back in Nov. or Dec. Hence, we thought the PPR could have been sent already a few months after Nov. 1 and gone to spam which we failed to check and auto deletes once it reaches 30 days.

Btw, I just used this other (new to me, not my usual Webform access) Webform link yesterday - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

I saw someone share that link on Twitter and a few hours after I sent a Webform through that link to check status, I received PPR on GCKey. Not sure if that Webform submission is the cause of IRCC determining to send/re-send our PPR, or if they just saw our Webforms previously sent via the usual webpage (1 in Jan, 1 in Feb, 2 in early March) and the timing of submitting via above link is a coincidence.

Maybe you could also try and explain your timeline and that you have not received PPR despite tracker showing complete status for background check etc.

Praying that they reach your file soon.
I tried yesterday, but it’s just a normal webform. They work on their own discretion - even if the file’s closure is few clicks away - they normally would receive the webform and just type in the file “we were contacted” without proceeding to action.

• Sad

tonisg18

Mar 1, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2019
Doc's Request.
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
07-10-2019
Med's Request
04-07-2022
Med's Done....
30-07-2022
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2023
LANDED..........
18-07-2023
I tried yesterday, but it’s just a normal webform. They work on their own discretion - even if the file’s closure is few clicks away - they normally would receive the webform and just type in the file “we were contacted” without proceeding to action.
Maybe it really just takes a while. Since I don't know how to request GCMS notes, for all I know our COPR was generated back in Nov. or Dec. and they really took 3 months or so to send PPR. >_<

I think there's time though for yours to get sent. We initially bought flight tickets for June and had spent additional to move it to July when we saw exact expiration on the new tracker. So I think you can partially plan flight and other arrangements needed and expect to get PPR in the next 2 months.

I read that for FSW outland, it can really take around 60-90 days. :/

Whats weird is that new AORs seem to be getting fast progress. It's a little unfair but I guess IRCC os trying to balance and manage their "backlog" rate.

My theory tho is that those who got COPR details will get PPR soon that's why they felt confident approving the 7000 new ITAs.

Hoping for the best. We're so close to realizing what we've been praying for. ^__^

TheDutt

Aug 28, 2020
We got asked for IMM 1017E for both of us even though both our medicals are valid still. Not sure what to do, can someone please help?

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
We got asked for IMM 1017E for both of us even though both our medicals are valid still. Not sure what to do, can someone please help?
I assume one of you has medicals expiring in less than 6 months. Both medicals need to be valid >6 months at the time the application is finalized by immigration officer. Nonetheless, finalization has multiple steps, so validity can drop afterwards when Security is done and when RFV is sent. For whatever reasons, IRCC does those 2 after the immigration officer signs an application as finally approved.

Reactions: TheDutt

TheDutt

Aug 28, 2020
Oh ok! thank you for the quick reply! Yes

My medical expires in some 45 days and my spouse's in about 4 months' time.

As per the new tracker, only the Eligibility check is yet to start for my spouse and re-medicals for both of us remain.