+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding New born Baby after submitting the PR Application

puneetraheja

Jul 26, 2022
Hi Friends,

Today I got a request letter in the portal to add my new born in the application. They have asked for 4 documents (Fee, Birth Certificate, IMM0008 & IMM5406) and I can see 3 placeholders (BC, IMM0008 & IMM5406) in the portal. But in the letter it also says to send these docs to the High Commission, immigration section, New Delhi.
1. Is it normal to send the docs directly to the immigration office as well as upload it in the portal?
2. Is it ok if I merge the fee receipt pdf with the one of the other documents I will be uploading since, I see only 3 placeholders?

The document says,

"

All requested documents must be submitted via the upload portals within your MyCIC account.

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

"
Hi Nithin,

Congratulation on having a new member in your family.

Please can you help me with a few of my queries:
- While raising the webform, what do we select - "Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?" YES or NO, since final decision has already been made and our application is not in process. Correct?
-Did you receive your passport request?
-What email did you use for high commission, immigration, New Delhi.? and did you receive any reply from them?

Thanks,
Puneet

abduln1920

Feb 26, 2019
Hi @kevran32 , I too did not pay the fees for the non-accompanying dependent child. I just submitted my documents yesterday and I'm worried now as I might get an ADR similar to your situation. I read in an instruction that the fees should only be paid for accompanying dependents.

A1tech

Jan 16, 2020
Did you raise a webform asking for link and documents to be submitted or did you directly raise a webform with the documents.

I have raised a webform and still waiting for them to send the links in my profile.

A1tech

Jan 16, 2020
Finally got a request mail.

They requested to provide
1. Payment receipt of each accompanying child. Payment_Link
2. IMM0008
3. IMM5406E
4. Copy of your child’s birth certificate
5. Copy of your child’s valid passport (Photo page only and, if applicable, amendment page(s).)
6. Medical Certificate

I got only one placeholder under my name for uploading a document. I merged all the pdf files and then uploaded it. There is a limit of 4mb size.
I saw an earlier post were the person had mentioned having 3 placeholders to upload.

The request letter also mentioned that we can use a webform to submit the forms as well.
I had done that long back, guess that webform is still not assigned to someone.

Fingers crossed, expecting a quick turn around as all our stages are passed and AOR is June 2020.

Sandeep9667

Oct 16, 2022
Hello everyone
I submit my file in mpnp program in 2019

1. approval lettar in march 2019 2.biometric in aug.19
3.1st medical request in feb 2020
4.2nd medical demand in mar 2021

we blesed with baby girl in May and we raise a webform in june includ birth certificate,passport,fees.

5.3rd medical demand in aug 2022
6.Got ppr in sep.
When we sent passport for visa but we receive passport without issue visa they said your child is not update in your aplication and my MPNP file again IN PROCESS
What i do ??

A1tech

Jan 16, 2020
Hello everyone
I submit my file in mpnp program in 2019

1. approval lettar in march 2019 2.biometric in aug.19
3.1st medical request in feb 2020
4.2nd medical demand in mar 2021

we blesed with baby girl in May and we raise a webform in june includ birth certificate,passport,fees.

5.3rd medical demand in aug 2022
6.Got ppr in sep.
When we sent passport for visa but we receive passport without issue visa they said your child is not update in your aplication and my MPNP file again IN PROCESS
What i do ??
Please check if the newborn is added to dependents list in your profile. If not then raise a webform again and try to connect to their call center once. They can tell the exact status and also put a note to the officer.

Sandeep9667

Oct 16, 2022
We raise again webform including all the document of my baby and yesterday they added our baby in depending list and her also passed medical but now how long we will get our ppr again how many days they take to proceed

A1tech

Jan 16, 2020
We raise again webform including all the document of my baby and yesterday they added our baby in depending list and her also passed medical but now how long we will get our ppr again how many days they take to proceed
You should get the ppr mail by weekend if all other stages are passed. Did you see 2 ghost updates?

If after adding your dependent, you see a ghost update then thats the last one and can expect ppr mail after that.

Sandeep9667

Oct 16, 2022
You should get the ppr mail by weekend if all other stages are passed. Did you see 2 ghost updates?

If after adding your dependent, you see a ghost update then thats the last one and can expect ppr mail after that.
What is ghost update ?? please expalan i don’t know about ghost update

Sandeep9667

Oct 16, 2022
Hello everyone
please share your experiance about 2nd PPR .it get how much long time after pass all stage
Please reply
Thanks

May 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have a question that one of my cousin Canadian citizen get married back home, after her marriage she arrived back to Canada. She was expected in Canada and went back to Pakistan, meanwhile she already submitted PR application for her spousal under family sponsorship category. Now my query is that when she back to Pakistan she give a birth a baby, So,
1. now what is the process for that baby?
2. How she can include her baby in spousal's exciting PR Application? She is already Canadian Citizen.
3. What forms she needs to submit and where to submit and How?
please Assist