+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding my spouse as Accompanying for EE after receiving ITA

kedar9

May 27, 2018
Hi all,
I had listed my wife as Unaccompanying at the time of draw. Now that I have received ITA,
1. Can I add her as Accompanying if my Overall Score is more than "Minimum score for your round of invitations"?
2. I can get that score if I add her education evaluation from WES. Are those points valid even if I add them after ITA? We did her evaluation after receiving the ITA.

kedar9

May 27, 2018
So, even though the Overall Score is more than the Minimum score for my round of invitations, I should still decline?

My wife and I have already done our physical check-up for EE. If I decline the current invitation and re-enter the pool and get accepted again, do we have to do the physical check-up again?

abhifeb13

May 3, 2015
So, even though the Overall Score is more than the Minimum score for my round of invitations, I should still decline?

My wife and I have already done our physical check-up for EE. If I decline the current invitation and re-enter the pool and get accepted again, do we have to do the physical check-up again?
I would be in same position as yours but I really doubt that ITA has to be declined even though updated score is more than the previous one. I went through the CIC website and I highly doubt that ITA needs to be declined. Further expert recommendations are most welcome.

abhifeb13

May 3, 2015
I would be in same position as yours but I really doubt that ITA has to be declined even though updated score is more than the previous one. I went through the CIC website and I highly doubt that ITA needs to be declined. Further expert recommendations are most welcome.
I agree that ITA has to be declined if the updated CRS, with wife details i.e. ECA and IELTS along with other details, is less than previous CRS but not if the new CRS is greater than previous score