+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding my new born son to CEC application

ramthi123

Jun 2, 2013
Hi All,

Have applied for CEC from US- My application is with Ottawa office
Recieved AOR,
Recieved Medicals on April 24th for 3 of us (Self, Spouse & my first kid)

At this stage have been blessed with a baby boy - as per instruction - have informed Ottawa CPP -O as my family composistion has changed, with a copy of my neborn birth certificate to the email id mentioned.

Requested them to tell me the next steps to add my newborn to application.
Also confused if i should proceed with the Medicals for 3 of us as the Medical request for 3 of us has been recieved.

Pls advice the process to add my new-born to application and also suggest of i need to proceed with medicals for existing applicants (3 of us) first.
Could not see in the website the steps to add a newborn to application - all it says was - inform CPP-O in case of new born child.

Anyone who have done this pls help.
Thanks
RAM

WY

Jul 26, 2013
ramthi123 said:
Hi All,

Have applied for CEC from US- My application is with Ottawa office
Recieved AOR,
Recieved Medicals on April 24th for 3 of us (Self, Spouse & my first kid)

At this stage have been blessed with a baby boy - as per instruction - have informed Ottawa CPP -O as my family composistion has changed, with a copy of my neborn birth certificate to the email id mentioned.

Requested them to tell me the next steps to add my newborn to application.
Also confused if i should proceed with the Medicals for 3 of us as the Medical request for 3 of us has been recieved.

Pls advice the process to add my new-born to application and also suggest of i need to proceed with medicals for existing applicants (3 of us) first.
Could not see in the website the steps to add a newborn to application - all it says was - inform CPP-O in case of new born child.

Anyone who have done this pls help.
Thanks
RAM
Hi There,
have you got a reply? i am a bit in the same situation as you, I have applied on 5 March and received AOR on 17 April. At the moment I am waiting for my MR.... also I have found out I am pregnant after received the AOR. Do I have to inform Immigration about my newborn I thought my newborn will be Canadian. Thanks to share your experience.

w

ramthi123

Jun 2, 2013
Hi,

Congrats - it is good to inform the new born to CEC as its a family composistion change.
Since he would be a canadian citizen - you dont have to fill new application for newborn as i did & medicals for Kid.
Hope this helps.

Thanks
Ram G