+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding Baby After Submitting eAPR

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Hello,

I had a baby on 30th November and have 45 days remaining to submit my eAPR, I received ITA on 27th November. Given the timeline, its getting very tough for me to get my baby's documents all in time including her passport and medicals. Is it possible that I submit my application without the baby right now and later add her in my application once her documents and medical are ready?

Really confusing situation for us right now and very quickly running out of time so if anyone have had done the same please let me know the process for it!

Thanks,
Sana

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sanazeh said:
Hello,

I had a baby on 30th November and have 45 days remaining to submit my eAPR, I received ITA on 27th November. Given the timeline, its getting very tough for me to get my baby's documents all in time including her passport and medicals. Is it possible that I submit my application without the baby right now and later add her in my application once her documents and medical are ready?

Really confusing situation for us right now and very quickly running out of time so if anyone have had done the same please let me know the process for it!

Thanks,
Sana
You have to declare it prior submission and pay the require fee and adjustment on pof accordingly. Write a letter of explanation on your situation.

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Thanks! That makes sense. Hope its not going to be a problem for CIC. Letter of explanation can be uploaded with other documents in the profile ?