+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding another noc type work experience fsw profile

JSK_92

May 25, 2018
Hi all,

I want to add another work experience in my express entry fsw profile under a different noc (skill type B). Should I just update it from update section ?

Will I be given additional points automatically as my total experience will become more than 3 years (type A + type B = 2.8 + 11 months) ?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi all,

I want to add another work experience in my express entry fsw profile under a different noc (skill type B). Should I just update it from update section ?

Will I be given additional points automatically as my total experience will become more than 3 years (type A + type B = 2.8 + 11 months) ?
You should keep your primary NOC as one in which you have one year of continous experience.

You are free to add jobs with different NOC.

Your total experience will be cumulative of all those jobs even if spread across various NOC.

Do note NOC should be type 0, A or B only.

Reactions: JSK_92

JSK_92

May 25, 2018
You should keep your primary NOC as one in which you have one year of continous experience.

You are free to add jobs with different NOC.

Your total experience will be cumulative of all those jobs even if spread across various NOC.

Do note NOC should be type 0, A or B only.
Yes, I have kept my primary noc which is type A the one with 2.8 years of experience.

I want to add a new experience of 11 months under a different noc. This noc is of type B.

My confusion is whether the additional experience points will be automatically added to my profile or do I need to create a new profile?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Yes, I have kept my primary noc which is type A the one with 2.8 years of experience.

I want to add a new experience of 11 months under a different noc. This noc is of type B.

My confusion is whether the additional experience points will be automatically added to my profile or do I need to create a new profile?
Same profile and tool awards you point for it when you add any experience to same EE profile.

JSK_92

May 25, 2018
Same profile and tool awards you point for it when you add any experience to same EE profile.
Alright, so the tool would automatically add the additional points or does it takes some time?
Anyhow, I will do the same today and would update my findings here.

Thank you.

JSK_92

May 25, 2018
I have one more query.

If I work till 8th of a month say December. Then, what should I choose in month field December or November?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I have one more query.

If I work till 8th of a month say December. Then, what should I choose in month field December or November?
December but tool doesn't take into account days, considers whole month, make sure at the time of e-apr you have completed full 3 years considering days. Tool would award points start of the month

JSK_92

May 25, 2018
I updated the profile yesterday.

Sorry for being so late but I was in exchanging a volley of emails with my previous employer for roles and responsibilities letter :)

Apparently, they do not provide it as per company's policy. Thank God, two of my managers have agreed to provide the doc on a personal level (on an attested stamp paper).

The tool gave me additional points and now my score stands at 438 :)
Hoping for crs to drop a little in next couple of months. #fingersCrossed

Thank You...!!

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I updated the profile yesterday.

Sorry for being so late but I was in exchanging a volley of emails with my previous employer for roles and responsibilities letter :)

Apparently, they do not provide it as per company's policy. Thank God, two of my managers have agreed to provide the doc on a personal level (on an attested stamp paper).

The tool gave me additional points and now my score stands at 438 :)
Hoping for crs to drop a little in next couple of months. #fingersCrossed

Thank You...!!
Good to know, all the best! I would suggest if it is possible to increase score by improving IELTS, do it sooner, as you never know when and by how much score will drop this year.