+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

adding an adult co-applicant

Mr.Happy123

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Hi,

I have started my application online to apply for Canadian citizenship. I want to add my wife to my application as we want to apply together. I saw a method of adding an adult co-applicant to my application and I followed it. My wife got the email with a link. When she clicks on the link, it takes her to the login page. When she logs in, she sees the main page of the application without any mention of adding to an existing application. Can someone tell me what we are doing wrong?

Thank you!

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi,

I have started my application online to apply for Canadian citizenship. I want to add my wife to my application as we want to apply together. I saw a method of adding an adult co-applicant to my application and I followed it. My wife got the email with a link. When she clicks on the link, it takes her to the login page. When she logs in, she sees the main page of the application without any mention of adding to an existing application. Can someone tell me what we are doing wrong?

Thank you!
The co-applicant files their own application and you file your own application. You each sign your own application. Neither of you will be able to view each other's application.

The only thing you can do jointly is pay for both applications in one receipt