+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

adding AEO papers to full doc set - help

tasmac

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Am currently in Canada on workpermit that is LMO exempt (IT related job). I applied to Sidney and got AOR for NOC 0213 category. Since then I have spoken to my employer and he has agreed to give me a letter for AEO. I am planning to send all my documents in end of May to visa office

My question is.
1)Do I need to inform CIO, Nova Scotia that I would like to add the AEO letter and add that to my points total.Do I need to get a new AOR

2) if i can send it to the visa office directly, how can I inform the VO to look at my AEO papers and 0213 papers as well.

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
I guess take AEO first and if you got that in time .. send a letter to the CIC office, informing them about your AEO along with a copy of AEO and the job offer letter ...

not sure though ...

my sister-in-law became a PR after we got our AOR .. so we just added her docs along with our full application.. now its upto CIC to give us points .. although we dont need it.

BTW AEO takes 3-4 months

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tasmac said:
Am currently in Canada on workpermit that is LMO exempt (IT related job). I applied to Sidney and got AOR for NOC 0213 category. Since then I have spoken to my employer and he has agreed to give me a letter for AEO. I am planning to send all my documents in end of May to visa office

My question is.
1)Do I need to inform CIO, Nova Scotia that I would like to add the AEO letter and add that to my points total.Do I need to get a new AOR

2) if i can send it to the visa office directly, how can I inform the VO to look at my AEO papers and 0213 papers as well.
So once CIO has issued you first AOR it is decided at that point that your application is under FSW1 Category. Now if you add AEO it will be FSW2. So it can create confusion.
Morever in terms of processing time there is no much difference in FSW1 or FSW2. For AEO you will get extra points and may be exempted from showing proof of fund.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
DEAR

IF U ADD AEO THERE IS NO CONFUSION MANY PEOPLE HAVE DONE THE SAME IN FORAM UR APPL WILL BECOME FSW2 BUT AEO MUST BE APPROVED HRDC AND U MUST INFORM TO CIC VO.
SALEEM