+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding Addt'l Rows or Pages to Schedule A?

SwiftApproval

Nov 9, 2017
The Complete Guide says that "You can add more rows by pressing the plus sign (+) button" but I can't see any such signs in the Schedule A form when using Acrobat Reader. Are these plus signs visible to others?

Alternatively, I know that I can add an additional page with explanatory information. Can I still upload electronically with an electronic signature if I do so this way? Or will I have to combine the PDFs in a way that doesn't allow me to do so?

Any help would be greatly appreciated - couldn't manage to find an answer on the boards!

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Make sure you are using this form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf
When I open it in Adobe Reader, I see the plus signs. There are grey bars at the beginning and end of most sections and on the right hand side of the grey bar it says "remove row" or "add more rows".

SwiftApproval

Nov 9, 2017
Oy, thanks so much. Had been working off old links on the CiC website sending me to the old form. Appreciate the quick help!

BayernBua

Dec 13, 2017
Regarding your second question
I know that I can add an additional page with explanatory information. Can I still upload electronically with an electronic signature if I do so this way? Or will I have to combine the PDFs in a way that doesn't allow me to do so?
I am stuck on this problem right now and starting to think the only way to do this is to submit via mail.