+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding additional experience not improving the CRS score

Cantona7

Mar 29, 2020
Hello,

I had a CRS score of 456 with 1.5 years of experience when I had submitted my profile a couple of months back. I have received the experience certificate from my previous employer for another 1.5 years which got my total years of experience to 3.

I have updated the 'Employer History' form but the CRS score is still showing as 456. Given that my IELTS score has 8 bands in all the components, I was expecting a CRS score of over 470. I am 27 years old ,unmarried and have 3 years of experience as a System Analyst.

I have double checked the application form and it is reflecting 3 years of experience at the bottom box of the form. Could you please let me know if I am missing something that is preventing the CRS score on my application to reflect the recent modification to my work experience.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Hello,

I had a CRS score of 456 with 1.5 years of experience when I had submitted my profile a couple of months back. I have received the experience certificate from my previous employer for another 1.5 years which got my total years of experience to 3.

I have updated the 'Employer History' form but the CRS score is still showing as 456. Given that my IELTS score has 8 bands in all the components, I was expecting a CRS score of over 470. I am 27 years old ,unmarried and have 3 years of experience as a System Analyst.

I have double checked the application form and it is reflecting 3 years of experience at the bottom box of the form. Could you please let me know if I am missing something that is preventing the CRS score on my application to reflect the recent modification to my work experience.
some ppl commented here that it takes around 24h for the score to reflect a change - an increase in ur case -
i'd suggest u to w8 till tmrw maybe.