+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding a newborn child on the approved application

AASA2003

Sep 17, 2021
Hi everyone. I am a work permit applicant. I want to apply for my newborn child on my approved application. I am still outside Canada. . How can I submit an application? Is it under the visitor visa for "unite family or others?. Can I create a new GCKey account to submit the application?. or option of study permit application is suitable for minor children.

Does anyone know about the procedures

Appreciate your advice.

Last edited:

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hi there, I know it's been more than a year since you posted your question but I was wondering how did you do? I have been blessed with a newborn baby and I raised a webform to inform IRCC but 3 days later I got my work permit approved and they asked for the passports. Should I still send it to them or wait for another passport request letter? Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi there, I know it's been more than a year since you posted your question but I was wondering how did you do? I have been blessed with a newborn baby and I raised a webform to inform IRCC but 3 days later I got my work permit approved and they asked for the passports. Should I still send it to them or wait for another passport request letter? Thanks.
You need to apply separately for a TRV for the newborn. You cannot add the newborn to your application. Submit the passports for stamping (but not your newborn's passport). Apply for the TRV separately.

Reactions: Vision-Air

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
You need to apply separately for a TRV for the newborn. You cannot add the newborn to your application. Submit the passports for stamping (but not your newborn's passport). Apply for the TRV separately.
Much appreciated!! I will do that!