Mon projet

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
In which intake did you apply June or August?
I also want to add my dependent how can i do that in mon projet?

Kyle_Steve

Star Member
May 7, 2016
@nee_reem
Finally i got the CSQ for all of my family members. I dont understand one thing. the day i called the call center they updated me that it is in process but the very next day i received the CSQ. So far so good, i dont care, i have the document with me now.

@vickyRocks
Its given on their website 0015148649191 then do as the automatic answering says. and you will get connected to operator. I don't remember exactly its 1 or 2 for English than 9 then 1 and then 1 and then 0. I believe the sequence is correct. Give it a try. Best time is to call from 2300 h ours to 0000 hours at night PST.
and yes i applied paper based. it took them 36 months exactly to send me CSQs or

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Kyle_Steve said:
@nee_reem
Finally i got the CSQ for all of my family members. I dont understand one thing. the day i called the call center they updated me that it is in process but the very next day i received the CSQ. So far so good, i dont care, i have the document with me now.

@vickyRocks
Its given on their website 0015148649191 then do as the automatic answering says. and you will get connected to operator. I don't remember exactly its 1 or 2 for English than 9 then 1 and then 1 and then 0. I believe the sequence is correct. Give it a try. Best time is to call from 2300 h ours to 0000 hours at night PST.
and yes i applied paper based. it took them 36 months exactly to send me CSQs or
Thanks a lot for ur feedback. I have applied through online system lets see what happens!

Jul 5, 2016
Congratulations...!!
I am in same situation but i yet to send my new born baby documents to QIC , can you pls tell me how many days it took to get your Child's CSQ.
On the otherside, my consultant told me that they have sent my file to Federal three months back but they have included a letter stating we are expecting a child.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Kyle_Steve said:
Paper based
I dont know why it is so difficult to add a child, i called BIQ and told that i applied my application in August 2016 via Mon Projet and wants to add my new born son, and guess what the representative replied he said i cannot add him as the system is locked. WTH!!. Seniors any guess how can i add my dependent child to my application as i want CSQ for all family members.