+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

add more information on the files already sent

soldier123

May 6, 2009
Hello,

Is it possible add more information into the process without they asking for?
For example, if I want to send more pictures or any other documentation that might have forgotten.

Thanks

canthai

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
soldier123,
Sure you can add to your case if it will help aid in their decision (i.e. important relationship evidence). Just make sure you attach a letter with the documents stating sponsor and applicant information along with the receipt number or client number (if possible) so they know which file to add it too.

Good luck!

ct

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It actually depends on the Visa post you are sending it to. Some will accept and some will tell you to bring it to the interview. Unfortunately, the "bring it to the interview" response is the one we get at the Visa post for my husband's application. You can email them and ask. If they don't respond within a certain time (like a week or two) take that as a YES and then they can't complain later.

G

guagh

Thanks canthai and rjessome ,

I am sending to Vegreville. I called them today to ask how should I proceed to send the extra files and
they told me that I can't send anything without they asking for. The agent said If they check my file and see that more information is needed they will send me a letter asking. :(

soldier123

May 6, 2009
guagh said:
Thanks canthai and rjessome ,

I am sending to Vegreville. I called them today to ask how should I proceed to send the extra files and
they told me that I can't send anything without they asking for. The agent said If they check my file and see that more information is needed they will send me a letter asking. :(
(So sorry I just replied with my husband account.. )
Thanks again canthai and rjessome.