+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

adaptability after logging Application

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I calculate my point as skill worker and I got 64 point with IELTS score 5.5. can I apply as a skilled worker now. I am getting married in December 2008 at that time can I update my point as my wife have bachelor degree so can I avail her 4 point of adaptability.

Simply my question is that can I claim 4 point of adaptability after logging my application when they ask me for update docs.

Please replay me as soon as possible.
Thanks

S. Ansari

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
Sure.You will have to update your status.This will include info. on all that has changed since you first handed in your initial application. Good luck!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ssaansari said:
I calculate my point as skill worker and I got 64 point with IELTS score 5.5. can I apply as a skilled worker now. I am getting married in December 2008 at that time can I update my point as my wife have bachelor degree so can I avail her 4 point of adaptability.

Simply my question is that can I claim 4 point of adaptability after logging my application when they ask me for update docs.

Please replay me as soon as possible.
Thanks

S. Ansari

If you apply before your marriage, then CIC will not request update documents as you would be refused based on the fact that you did not qualify at the time of application.

PMM

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM I am logging application as Simplified application process in this regard I don't have to show anything like IELTS score and as well in the long run I wait for a long time so didn't they ask me to update my personal state. and what I know about SAP they just ask minimum data please reply PMM
Thanks

angelinoj

Jul 6, 2008
Pls also bear in mind that there will be a new rule for the skilled worker applications..... just thought you might also need to consider....