+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Active TB - Treatment ending in around 2 months(end of January 2022). IRCC asking for completed medical examination within 30 days.

KH2112

Dec 24, 2020
Hi everyone, my treatment for Tuberculosis is supposed to be ending in 2 months and I have a CEC file currently in process since March. It got put on hold until i finish my treatment at the end of January 2022.
However, i received a message on my profile yesterday saying that i need to upload proof of my completed medical examination within 30 days. Does anyone have any info on what I can do in this situation?
I called my panel physician and they also told me that the next thing to do is to wait for treatment to end and then do one last chest xray. But that is supposed to happen at the end of January 2022. I'm so confused about that right now. Can anyone please help?

See message below from IRCC :

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Please note that we have not received all of the results of your medical examination. Please contact the Panel Physician who conducted your medical examination to ensure all required tests were completed and that there are no outstanding requirements left to complete.

Please upload proof that you have completed your medical examination(s) to your MyCIC account within 30 days from the date of this correspondence.

Click the following link for more information:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,