+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Action required but no update in account

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Hi Folks,

I had the same issue yesterday but today I got a Request letter to submit "Supplementary Travel form" for the main applicant specifically stating my unique UCI.
But when I opened the form I see that there is a section to be filled by my spouse and my child as well.
Do you think I should only my part or include my spouse's and kid's travels too?

I'm waiting for you kind reply.

Thank you.

sidhu12

Feb 20, 2016
Hi Folks,

I had the same issue yesterday but today I got a Request letter to submit "Supplementary Travel form" for the main applicant specifically stating my unique UCI.
But when I opened the form I see that there is a section to be filled by my spouse and my child as well.
Do you think I should only my part or include my spouse's and kid's travels too?

Thank you.
It is good practice to include your spouse and your children on the Supplementary Travel Form.

ahmed.tawfik

Jan 16, 2017
Hi Folks,

Thank you.
The IMM5562E form is requesting the travel history for the kids 18 years old or older. For your Spouse I believe you should provide all the information you have that is related to this topic even it is not required, as you don't know why this Travel History is requested again.

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
Hi TruePark,

Have you got the action required status changed already?

many tks.
Nope, I checked it today again, but it still was there.
I do not know what to do.
Hopefully it changes soon!
I will update if if changes.

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
Anyone with this action is required details have updates? It's been half month now for me. I am getting frustrated!!!
Many tks.
mine has been showing "your action is required" for about couple of months but nothing has been updated since then.

Reactions: cnrp

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
mine has been showing "your action is required" for about couple of months but nothing has been updated since then.
When I linked my account to MyCIC, the same status "Your Action is Required" message is appearing. I will let you know if I have any updates soon.

Reactions: truepark

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Nope, I checked it today again, but it still was there.
I do not know what to do.
Hopefully it changes soon!
I will update if if changes.
Did they ask for any additional documents. As per my concern, I have read the forum and other inputs there are 2 things will happens: 1) they might request you to upload additional docs 2) technical glitch 3) Medicals is being asked.

kattie11

Aug 15, 2017
Hello All,
Please i need your thoughts on this as i am experiencing the same issue "your Action is required "
I got an instruction letter to go have my Biometric Done on August 8 and the next Day Aug 9, i had my Biometric done uptill now my status still says your Action is Required " and Biometric option still says we need your Finger. Is this normal what ahould i do

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Couple of months? Really? Gosh! What about status of your BG? Any changes? Mine is stuck in IP 1 for one month already. No ADR required at all. I called, emailed, even raised a tech issue report while waiting, got nothing but reply of "please wait".

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
My status changed to submitted as they have asked additional documen(RPRF) today and I uploaded. Now changed to submitted.

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
Did they ask for any additional documents. As per my concern, I have read the forum and other inputs there are 2 things will happens: 1) they might request you to upload additional docs 2) technical glitch 3) Medicals is being asked.
I do not know! the only letter I got from CIC was inquiry about RPRF. and I uploaded the receipt and I could search my application status with the receipt number.