+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Action buttons have disappeared

vmorgan

Feb 22, 2017
Hey, I'm about to submit my PR application today - even went through and signed it however haven't paid for it yet. I needed to adjust a few things first however now the buttons under Action have disappeared so I can no longer access my application! Haven't been able to get through to CIC. Any help would be appreciated! Also submitted a technical issue form too.

Faheem08003

Nov 30, 2019
Hi I have paid my fee. Even saw message you have successfully submitted your application. After that I am not able to see my action button and even dont receive email or message from IRCC. In my account i can see application fee is deducted.

Bimbio

Oct 10, 2020
Hi I have paid my fee. Even saw message you have successfully submitted your application. After that I am not able to see my action button and even dont receive email or message from IRCC. In my account i can see application fee is deducted.
Hi, I have the same issue. Please how did you resolve this? I have wited since yesterday bu the button is not back, money is on hold in my account and I dint receive any AOR either.
Kindly help!

gbhargava

Mar 24, 2021
Hi, I have the same issue. Please how did you resolve this? I have wited since yesterday bu the button is not back, money is on hold in my account and I dint receive any AOR either.
Kindly help!
Hey, I too have the same issue. Did your issue got resolved?

nor1231

Feb 23, 2022
Hi, I have the same issue but it's been 4 days now and I still can't see anything under the action. I couldn't complete the transaction since it said error and please try again later. I've submitted the web forms and reported technical issues. Tried contacting the customer service over 20 times now, can't seem to reach an agent. I'd be grateful for any advice on next steps. I have 5 days left for submitting my application.

jojo509

Mar 16, 2022
Hi, I have the same issue but it's been 4 days now and I still can't see anything under the action. I couldn't complete the transaction since it said error and please try again later. I've submitted the web forms and reported technical issues. Tried contacting the customer service over 20 times now, can't seem to reach an agent. I'd be grateful for any advice on next steps. I have 5 days left for submitting my application.

Did you get it ? Is it solve?

jojo509

Mar 16, 2022
Hey, I'm about to submit my PR application today - even went through and signed it however haven't paid for it yet. I needed to adjust a few things first however now the buttons under Action have disappeared so I can no longer access my application! Haven't been able to get through to CIC. Any help would be appreciated! Also submitted a technical issue form too.

Did you solve it ? And how please

aleidm

Apr 5, 2022
Guys, the same happened for me. Its been gone since Saturday (4 days now) ? any suggestion would help, i'm worried :(

aleidm

Apr 5, 2022
hi there, did it get resolved ? if yes, after how many days and what did you do ? thanx

umi0520

Apr 3, 2022
Please help. I only need to submit my application and pay for the fees then this happened. what if our application got expired while waiting for it to get resolved, do we have to start all over again?