+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Action buttons have disappeared

mcc1621

Jun 21, 2022
Hi, what I did was creating a new account. since you have all the documents and requirements needed just upload again everything. My mistake last time was to wait for 2 weeks to get it fixed.
You just created a new GCKey and it worked just fine? I'm about to freak out

jane akins

Apr 23, 2022
i'm also having the same issues, I tried making payment yesterday there was a network issue, I logged out logged back in, and haven't been able to see the action button.

TOLS100

Jun 22, 2022
Going through the same issue!!! I have few days to go and I m freaking out here. Created another account but can't apply for PR.

TOLS100

Jun 22, 2022
Going through the same issue!!! I have few days to go and I m freaking out here. Created another account but can't apply for PR.

Temmy18

Jun 23, 2022
I’m having the same problem also, it’s been 24hours now, my continuing button has disappeared when I login, after trying to make the “payment”. Please I’m frustrated and worried. Any help. I try to start a new application under same account, I used my old UCI number (from my previous denied application) as personal reference code, is giving me error.

Temmy18

Jun 23, 2022
Same problem.

Buttons under "action" section disappeared, when tried to proceed with payment. 9 days by now have passed and it is still not fixed.
So my Permanent Residency cannot be submitted.

Deadline for submission runs out on Sunday, so I am afraid not to submit application on time.

Have you found a solutions, guys?
@Temmy18
@TOLS100
@jane akins
@mcc1621

@abdul_007
@chenchan
@mshafeek1

Screenshot
I created a new account after 3 day. But now the buttons are back on my old gckey acc and I’ve already submitted with the new account.

Temmy18

Jun 23, 2022
Hi, what I did was creating a new account. since you have all the documents and requirements needed just upload again everything. My mistake last time was to wait for 2 weeks to get it fixed.

I’ve opened another account and I’ve submitted my study visa application through the new account. because of the “continue application” button issue, I had with my old gckey account. Now the buttons are back now. Do I need to link the account & application together or is it not necessary? Please tell me if I need to do that?

Anna K.

Jun 24, 2022
Frankly speaking, I don't know, @Temmy18.

Yesterday, action buttons finally came back to my account (I have not made another yet),

but a new problem raised - at a checkout on the summary of fee pages, when I press "transmit and pay" a new error occurs:
Unfortunately, an error has occurred:We are experiencing an issue with our payment provider, please try again aler

It's just a nightmare :(

https://prnt.sc/8wKzSgtmAlfG

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
I’ve opened another account and I’ve submitted my study visa application through the new account. because of the “continue application” button issue, I had with my old gckey account. Now the buttons are back now. Do I need to link the account & application together or is it not necessary? Please tell me if I need to do that?
Hey.
How did you open a new account and link it to the old one ? im having the same issue

uttu8796

Oct 31, 2022
Hey, I'm about to submit my PR application today - even went through and signed it however haven't paid for it yet. I needed to adjust a few things first however now the buttons under Action have disappeared so I can no longer access my application! Haven't been able to get through to CIC. Any help would be appreciated! Also submitted a technical issue form too.
Hi, Just happened the same with me, what should I do, I am really worried, I have already raised a technical issue, not sure if IRCC will respond to it or not, Please help. Thanks

Apr 1, 2023
Hi, i know that action button come back after sometime but it again happened. I am using credit card. Why my payment is not being confirmed? Please Reply if anyone is facing this issue