+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Acknowledge over here those who submitted successfully. - MonProject Feb 2016

Feb 5, 2016
En raison d’un intérêt marqué pour le Québec et d’un achalandage élevé, le site Mon projet Québec est hors service pour le moment. Surveillez le site Web pour savoir à quel moment il sera possible de soumettre votre demande.

Due to a marked increase in interest in Québec and a high level of traffic, the Mon projet Québec site is out of service for the moment. Monitor the website to find out when it will be possible to submit your application.

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nav said:
Another Bullshit..

The portal "My Québec project" attacked by pirates

(Quebec) The Immigration Department acknowledges he was "surprised" by the massive traffic on its new portal "My project Québec" whose failures have forced Québec to delay the demands of thousands of potential immigrants. But the would-be immigrants are not the only ones to have stormed the site hackers have conducted more than 2,000 attacks in just over a month, reveals in an interview Deputy Minister Younes Mihoubi.

"Surprised" by affluence

The Ministry admits he had not expected such crowds on its website. The last time he had opened 3,500 seats under the skilled worker program, he received 8000 requests paper. This time, there are 2800 open positions. And nearly 42 000 people had created a folder on the portal "My Québec project" as of last Thursday. "We were a little surprised by the extent of demand," recognizes Mihoubi. According to him, the ease to fill an online application partly explains the phenomenon.
So we gota sit back & see them sorting robots ? lol

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
m585 said:
If by new you mean 2 hours ago ::)
for 2 hrs this message was appearing "Due to a technical interview, Quebec My project will be out between 15 February 2016 to 13 h 30 and February 16, 2016-8: 30 pm (Montreal time)." read the new one it is different

aplomb

Feb 16, 2016
I am a "Software Developer". I think I can be a better part to improve their site...If they want to hire me :'(

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
mpjaved said:
for 2 hrs this message was appearing "Due to a technical interview, Quebec My project will be out between 15 February 2016 to 13 h 30 and February 16, 2016-8: 30 pm (Montreal time)." read the new one it is different
No the one you posted has been around for roughly 2 hours too, as you'll see if you look back in the posts, people were posting it long ago.

ZYGMA said:
I received this message at the home page.....

Due to a marked increase in interest in Québec and a high level of traffic, the Mon projet Québec site is out of service for the moment. Monitor the website to find out when it will be possible to submit your application.

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
Mchd12 said:
https://monprojetquebec.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after the terrible experience of last month they still didn't learn from experience

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't clicked this much in my entire gaming career, the clicks i have made it in past couple of hours :p ;D

Avispita

Jan 7, 2016
Got the same error:

Error 0000: salut les gars , tout cela était une blague , tu as ! nous venons vraiment voulu confirmer combien souhaitable Québec était ! Pour tout le temps sans fin que vous avez passé à essayer de vous inscrire, vous connecter , compléter votre demande et le soumettre , nous serons éternellement reconnaissants !! Nous nous sentons vraiment bien !! Je vous remercie!!

Translation:

Error 0000: hi guys, it was all a joke! we just really wanted to confirm how desirable Quebec was! For all the endless time you spent trying to register, log in, complete your application and submit it, and now silly looking at the computer, we will be forever grateful !! We feel really good !! Thank you!!
;D

mhyck

Jan 6, 2016
28 min · MESSAGE FROM THE MIDI:pAS OF SUBMISSION TODAY. It is postponed to a later date; you will be notified 24 hours in advance NADIA BARROU .still nothing official yet

nightbuzzard007

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
16-12-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
hi i am getting the following message....what does it mean??

En raison d'un fort intérêt pour le Québec et un trafic élevé , Québec Site Mon projet sera pendant 24 heures . Surveillez le site web le 17 Février 8.30 (heure de Montréal ) pour savoir quand il sera possible de soumettre le formulaire .

Jan 27, 2016
nightbuzzard007 said:
hi i am getting the following message....what does it mean??

En raison d'un fort intérêt pour le Québec et un trafic élevé , Québec Site Mon projet sera pendant 24 heures . Surveillez le site web le 17 Février 8.30 (heure de Montréal ) pour savoir quand il sera possible de soumettre le formulaire .
I tink tere is somting called Google Translate ::)