27-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
maan_sunny said:
Due to a strong interest in Quebec and high traffic , Quebec Site My project is out for now . Watch the website to find out when it will be possible to submit your application
I just realized that if you use their english translation button, this message here sys something different. It is still asking us to wait until 8:30am. lol. These guys have made me kinda speechless

Avispita

Jan 7, 2016
I am in Canada and it's the same, Error 20, 26, 32. Also got Error 001, about the breakfast; also the one about Asking to wait for India and Philippines to go to sleep, and now this one:

Error 0000: salut les gars , tout cela était une blague , tu as ! nous venons vraiment voulu confirmer combien souhaitable Québec était ! Pour tout le temps sans fin que vous avez passé à essayer de vous inscrire, vous connecter , compléter votre demande et le soumettre , nous serons éternellement reconnaissants !! Nous nous sentons vraiment bien !! Je vous remercie!!
:-*

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Avispita said:
I am in Canada and it's the same, Error 20, 26, 32. Also got Error 001, about the breakfast; also the one about Asking to wait for India and Philippines to go to sleep, and now this one:

Error 0000: salut les gars , tout cela était une blague , tu as ! nous venons vraiment voulu confirmer combien souhaitable Québec était ! Pour tout le temps sans fin que vous avez passé à essayer de vous inscrire, vous connecter , compléter votre demande et le soumettre , nous serons éternellement reconnaissants !! Nous nous sentons vraiment bien !! Je vous remercie!!
:-*
Can you ring them & confirm the situation if its going to be resolved today ?

sdovasquez

Apr 14, 2014
hahaha, and all i do is highlight the french posts here and google translate because I am super free.
day wasted, I mean night wasted and definitely will be sleepless!

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
News starting to appear over on the French forum that it will not open today. Source is the same lawyer who correctly advised the original delay and the timing details before they were officially released. She also has said that at least 24h notice would be given before the new submission time. What a joke this is becoming...

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m585 said:
News starting to appear over on the French forum that it will not open today. Source is the same lawyer who correctly advised the original delay and the timing details before they were officially released. She also has said that at least 24h notice would be given before the new submission time. What a joke this is becoming...
In courtesy they should inform officially about the delay.... Its hopeless

schgru

Jan 13, 2016
...and I'm not even getting the funny error messages.... at least you guys are keeping me entertained. Thanks for that

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
m585 said:
so does that mean it will not open today feb.16? will be re scheduled again, i guess?

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marymichs13 said:
so does that mean it will not open today feb.16? will be re scheduled again, i guess?
Only if it appears officially on their website !

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
m585 said:
Indeed wait for the official announcement - but she does have a habit of being right.
who is she?