+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accra study permit applicants

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Brothers,

Getting Canadian study permit is pretty hard but there is still hope for all of us. My first application was refused on 10th July; and the reason was that " I will not leave Canada at the end of my stay based on my personnal assets and financial status"

Was admitted to Concordia University, MEng in Civil Engineering. Paid one year tuition, had 30k Cad dollars in my personnal account and 37k Cad dollars in my uncle's account (co-sponsor). Have descent travel history too; US B1/B2 visa still valid, US J1 visa in 2014 and Schengen Visa in 2012. I reapplied yesterday with a justification letter, and so fingers crossed. My first application was processed in Kenya. All the best mates
All the bestt! Do keep us posted

Batman5550

May 15, 2019
Brothers,

Getting Canadian study permit is pretty hard but there is still hope for all of us. My first application was refused on 10th July; and the reason was that " I will not leave Canada at the end of my stay based on my personnal assets and financial status"

Was admitted to Concordia University, MEng in Civil Engineering. Paid one year tuition, had 30k Cad dollars in my personnal account and 37k Cad dollars in my uncle's account (co-sponsor). Have descent travel history too; US B1/B2 visa still valid, US J1 visa in 2014 and Schengen Visa in 2012. I reapplied yesterday with a justification letter, and so fingers crossed. My first application was processed in Kenya. All the best mates
Yes there is hope brothers, as I was rejected my first application and got approved on second application(paper) by God grace. Don't give us and the Lord will do it.

Reactions: dconesoko and Blije

Batman5550

May 15, 2019
I have been refusedoing for the first before after the officer notes and I did my homework to get the student visa for the second time.
Please kindly request for the officer note and the my baffourat@gmail.com.

Can share my sop with you,which country are you please

deetuff

Jul 13, 2019
Brothers,

Ok wish you better luck this time. Hope you applied from Accra?