+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accra Applicants - Just Landed

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Oloye said:
Tito,
I won't be wrong if i now call you a consultant but i hope you won't start to charge consultancy fee(Laugh). Still on fare, The fees you were talking about in previous posts, i guess, have to do with return ticket? Also an infant starts from what age to when and will they pay even when they are not allocated a seat? Oloye
Thanks for being detail in your replies.
Oloye,
I never reach consultant level but don't worry about charges; the information is entirely free. We be brothers now! Oops and sisters too (before Abeni go vex).

Yes, the fare is return. I have no clue what 1-way cost but they are usually about 60-70% of full fare. Infants start from birth till 1 year and they pay for getting on the flight. It's like lapping in molue, the lapped pays reduced fare.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
maroraza said:
dear Tito i asked you one question in last post that its 2 weeks you now in Canada , in two weeks did you got your PR Card ? or they didnt sent it yet ?
maroraza,
I am out of Canada now. You can't get PR card in 2 weeks, my friend. It takes 4-6 weeks, so I am still waiting.

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
dear tito is it possible to leave Canada without getting PR card ? and possible to enter again without your PR because immigrant visa which they issue is single entry visa can you please explain about this little i will be very greatfull, take care ,

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
tito said:
Tito,
How are you today and the weather up there, hope not too cold, any update
Badmus,
I am back in naija to make better plans to go back. The weather was ok, still the winter though. But the Grace of God and the joy in my heart made everything worked well with me. Even the weather celebrated our arrival and my kids didn't want to return to naija!
[/quote]

Welcome back my brother,

sey the weather here is not too hot..... I hope everything is ok with you and the your family. have a good stay in Nigeria.

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
tito,
thanks a lot for the information. i'm putting all those things into consideration. pls do you know the conditions of flying with virgin atlantic

Dec 20, 2007
tito, congrats, the Lord will do unto us that which he has done in your life. i pray you find things easy.

my friend that relocated told me that there is loads of job over there and few people to do the job so i know finding one would not be difficult.

once again i say congrats

tito

Feb 10, 2007
maroraza said:
dear tito is it possible to leave Canada without getting PR card ? and possible to enter again without your PR because immigrant visa which they issue is single entry visa can you please explain about this little i will be very greatfull, take care ,
maroraza,
I have answered this question here,please check the forum.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
abeni_okin said:
tito,
thanks a lot for the information. i'm putting all those things into consideration. pls do you know the conditions of flying with virgin atlantic
abeni,
I don't have info on conditions with Virgin Atlantic, don't think they fly to Canada except maybe through a codeshare partner.

chinyere amaechina said:
tito, congrats, the Lord will do unto us that which he has done in your life. i pray you find things easy.

my friend that relocated told me that there is loads of job over there and few people to do the job so i know finding one would not be difficult.

once again i say congrats
chinyere,
It depends on the kind of job and if it's not regulated but it's like any other place; you scout and you succeed!

tito

Feb 10, 2007
Guys,

Just to let you know that the PR cards were received at our Canada address yesterday. This is a confirmation that the PR cards are sent between 4 to 6 weeks although this is a bit under 4 weeks.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tito,
Congratulations again. This is what i call efficient and excellence per-see. So it will be sent to you for easy entry when next you are going. Keep having fun.

Oloye

soj

Feb 23, 2007
Dear tito,congrats,i think i will stay less than 4wks if this is possible.another tito,i found out that i dont need a transit visa to UK.i spoke with a friend in british airways x i also checked uk website.cheers

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soj,
This a nice thing to hear. At cheaper rate and without T/Visa Carry Goooooooo.

Oloye

tito

Feb 10, 2007
soj said:
Dear tito,congrats,i think i will stay less than 4wks if this is possible.another tito,i found out that i dont need a transit visa to UK.i spoke with a friend in british airways x i also checked uk website.cheers
soj,
Sure, it is possible and it's your choice. It's good you can go with BA and wont need transit visa.
You are good to go then! Enjoy the breeze, we await the gists.