+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accounting professional going for Suppy Chain, can be justified in SOP?

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Yeah I have seen few 1-year Masters program, but most of them are not accepting a gap more than 7 years.
There are few programs which are very expensive seeing my pocket, so I have to see everything at every end.
Hope you understand my situation.
Now that's new, a Bachelor + a PG Diploma + 7 years experience, your chance to get a study permit with that Graduate Certificate is tiny. Going to Canada and taking Higher Education definitely cost money but it takes what it takes and it is not negotiable. Good luck then.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Now that's new, a Bachelor + a PG Diploma + 7 years experience, your chance to get a study permit with that Graduate Certificate is tiny. Going to Canada and taking Higher Education definitely cost money but it takes what it takes and it is not negotiable. Good luck then.
Thanks, no worries :)

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Thanks, no worries :)
The fact that you don't even know how Accounting and Supply Chain are related already tells me that you have done no to little research about the field you state you want to pursue.

Like someone mentioned above, a PGD or 1 year certificate is nowhere near a Master's level program

There are multiple accounting Master's but only for domestic business graduates. If you have a foreign degree, you will likely need to need a bridging or longer course. For example, the DAC program at Schulich allows you to qualify for the MAcc program.

Master's courses are expensive (course-based) for a reason. They have better-qualified professors, have a greater reputation attached to them, and lead to more success in finding lucrative careers compared to college programs.