+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Account Update

Chanduroches

Oct 15, 2016
Sorry to bother you guy’s if i’m asking a silly question, my account has been updated “you passed the medical exam”
Does it mean my file is under process and it gonna take less time to get PR?

Second question is my work permit is expering in second week of december when do i have to apply for Bridge work permit?
I really appreciate your help
Thanks

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Sorry to bother you guy’s if i’m asking a silly question, my account has been updated “you passed the medical exam”

Second question is my work permit is expering in second week of december when do i have to apply for Bridge work permit?
Thanks
Anywhere between one to Six mnths is a real time to get PR ...if u are the luckiest one u might even get it in 16 days...there is no fixed timeframe between each update!! Also donot worry if there is no update or if there is any update...they mean nothing...even after receivng PR there are many instances where the profile doesnt chnge at all...so frst to be on safer side apply for BOWP asap...

Reactions: Chanduroches

Irada_G

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2017

Thanks
you can apply for BOWP now. it will take looong time to process so do it now ASAP.

Reactions: Chanduroches

Chanduroches

Oct 15, 2016
Anywhere between one to Six mnths is a real time to get PR ...if u are the luckiest one u might even get it in 16 days...there is no fixed timeframe between each update!! Also donot worry if there is no update or if there is any update...they mean nothing...even after receivng PR there are many instances where the profile doesnt chnge at all...so frst to be on safer side apply for BOWP asap...
Thanks a lot
thanks a lot bro