+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

According to your experience,please help me to choose

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
Hello guys ,,

According to your experience

can you please tell me which is better to apply  from USA for PR and sponsorship :Buffalo office  or Detroit office?

maybe some of you already applied to one of them or heard about someone did,

what is the difference between them,processing time,and request for interviews.

Thank you in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dentistusa said:
Hello guys ,,

According to your experience

can you please tell me which is better to apply from USA for PR and sponsorship :Buffalo office or Detroit office?

maybe some of you already applied to one of them or heard about someone did,

what is the difference between them,processing time,and request for interviews.

Thank you in advance.
1. You send the sponsorship and application to Mississauga, you only choice is you can select which office to have an interview, as Buffalo doesn't do interviews. If there is no interview the application is processed at Buffalo. So for the interview location you pick the closest office. You should read the visa office specific instructions http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3910e.pdf

PMM

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
dentistusa.. you need to read these forms carefully.. it states clearly that all outland applications must be sent to Mississauga.. read read and read again.. :)

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey dentistusa,
I didn't reply on your post , because I didn't knew the right answer, but I am happy to see someone asking my help and having my name between the two big name, PMM and Leon...:)
As Boncuk told you, you really need to read the application very well, cause it is for real a complicated matter, and mistake are not an option in this process, I guess this is why the immigration lawyer take all this amount of money..:)