+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCOMODATION IN TORONTO FOR PAKISTANI BACKGROUND

oldalshah

Jul 23, 2016
MY friend i didnt mean that , basically when you talk about suitable areas according to your origin , it means people from the same country living in same areas...in such a way they can guide and advise properly...the cultural background is same so they can share probs..otherwise the whole canada is good n peaceful place

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
oldalshah said:
MY friend i didnt mean that , basically when you talk about suitable areas according to your origin , it means people from the same country living in same areas...in such a way they can guide and advise properly...the cultural background is same so they can share probs..otherwise the whole canada is good n peaceful place
Certain areas of the Greater Toronto Area have clusters of Pakistanis, with the accompanying Pakistani restaurants, grocery stores, mosques, etc. These include pockets of Mississauga, Scarborough and Markham. But, as you said, Pakistanis are generally scattered around the city.

oldalshah

Jul 23, 2016
torontosm said:
Certain areas of the Greater Toronto Area have clusters of Pakistanis, with the accompanying Pakistani restaurants, grocery stores, mosques, etc. These include pockets of Mississauga, Scarborough and Markham. But, as you said, Pakistanis are generally scattered around the city.
thanks a lot for your reply , but what about thorncliff area...

BonManush

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2015, SA: 27-Nov-2015, AOR2: 01-Dec-2015
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2015
Med's Request
06-Jun-2016 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
06-Jun-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Jul-2016
LANDED..........
14-Aug-2016
You'll feel right at home in Thorncliffe. Grocery, schools, mosques, multiple bus lines...little India with all the brown folks.

oldalshah

Jul 23, 2016
BonManush said:
You'll feel right at home in Thorncliffe. Grocery, schools, mosques, multiple bus lines...little India with all the brown folks.
that sounds good.......thats what am looking for

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
oldalshah said:
thanks a lot for your reply , but what about thorncliff area...
Thorncliffe is an immigrant-heavy area that houses people from all parts of the world who have recently arrived in Canada. In general, the area is a bit older and a bit more run down than other immigrant suburbs, but it is much closer to the city. Rents are more affordable than, say, Markham or Mississauga.