+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accidently withdraw express entry profile

nolastname

Jan 21, 2019
Hello, I accidentally withdraw my first profile but later created another with in the same account and with same GC Key. I have asked the same question to previous people who did the same mistake and said it should not be a problem for getting ITA.

My current score is 454 and kind of nervous to see if creating second profile may reduce the chance of getting PNP.

NOC - 2173

Any input is much appreciated

Thank You

princepk

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Withdrawing an EE profile has no consequences that I heard of. I myself withdrew a profile once as I was unable to obtain the required docs. Later submitted a new EE profile (same GCkey account), got ITA, and submitted my eAPR.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hello, I accidentally withdraw my first profile but later created another with in the same account and with same GC Key. I have asked the same question to previous people who did the same mistake and said it should not be a problem for getting ITA.

My current score is 454 and kind of nervous to see if creating second profile may reduce the chance of getting PNP.

NOC - 2173

Any input is much appreciated

Thank You
you are fine. dont worry.

nolastname

Jan 21, 2019
Withdrawing an EE profile has no consequences that I heard of. I myself withdrew a profile once as I was unable to obtain the required docs. Later submitted a new EE profile (same GCkey account), got ITA, and submitted my eAPR.
Do you think creating second profile will remove getting PNP nominations ?

Monikap

Jun 17, 2019
Hello , i had a profile which i withdrew as noc was wrong instead of updating i created new one with same GC key, my question is will this create any issue? I have withdrew profile on my account. Would thy see and match details with my withdrew profile ? Please guide

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hello , i had a profile which i withdrew as noc was wrong instead of updating i created new one with same GC key, my question is will this create any issue? I have withdrew profile on my account. Would thy see and match details with my withdrew profile ? Please guide
No, you are good.

Reactions: Monikap

D Shori

Jan 18, 2021
Hi
I withdraw my application before ita, now i have to recreate my profile. Now there is question :- have you applied for express entry before ??
What i need to fill in that ?

Monikap

Jun 17, 2019
Hi
I withdraw my application before ita, now i have to recreate my profile. Now there is question :- have you applied for express entry before ??
What i need to fill in that ?
Answer is No. creating a profile would not count as applying until you received ITA and submitted.

AviJ

May 13, 2021
Hi there,

Yesterday I withdraw my EE profile, however, I did neither get status update email nor able to see withdrawal status on my profile. Now, it doesn't show withdraw button and still shows my full application with transmitted status.

I don't know how to confirm whether my EE profile is actually withdrawn or not.

Could anyone please help.

parasr

May 18, 2021
Hi,

I accidenatlly withdrew my EE profile. I submitted a new profile. The problem is that my PNP got approved and I was awaiting an invitation on the file. Now the new profile has a new file number. What are my options ? Am I in a big problem?