+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accidentally creating an account on the portal

Qusar

Oct 3, 2021
Hi,

Accidentally creating an account on the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. Yesterday I got email about deasion made and they sent me a pdf of Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal.

There is such a title on the official site,

Do not create your own account. This can delay the process. Follow the instructions in the email we sent and we’ll create it for you.

Is there any way I can remove this account? Do you think it will affect my procedure?

Reactions: Fhbas

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
No. And you don't have to. After sending the requested information you won't receive credentials because you already create an account ( if you create it with the same email you sent them ). You will find your application waiting for you in your portal account to continue the process. So you have to check your portal account often.

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
No. And you don't have to. After sending the requested information you won't receive credentials because you already create an account ( if you create it with the same email you sent them ). You will find your application waiting for you in your portal account to continue the process. So you have to check your portal account often.
I did same I create same what’s your advice

One-step2020

Sep 24, 2021
Hi Guys, I got eCOPR today but it's show No dependents listed I have already chose option A act behalf of them is that normal??

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Did anyone checked this and worked ?

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I created my self and checking daily 50 times but no update and no application in that account till now
What should we do in this case ?
will they ask for new mail id?

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Means I didn’t get any feedback from IRCC’s
Ok ok . Thanks, I hope they will find a way to close this kind of cases. Towards the end of the process this has been stressful .
Please keep us posted if you get any feedback or updates

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Just confirming I had accidentally set up my portal account and they linked it for me anyways so no need to worry. Took 3 days from the first email.

Reactions: Ace...!