+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Access to notes on personal file (Provincial Health Coverage Plan)

cinvest2021

Star Member
Jan 2, 2021
Dear All,

Is it possible to access/get a copy of the notes taken by agents/officers which are on your personal file with your provincial health covreage plan / provider?

What I mean is the log / notes of the many calls, clarifications, etc. which are on your personal file.

If it is possible to get a copy of such information, can someone indicate please how an inquiry should usually be done and to who it should be addressed?

Thanks
Regards

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear All,

Is it possible to access/get a copy of the notes taken by agents/officers which are on your personal file with your provincial health covreage plan / provider?

What I mean is the log / notes of the many calls, clarifications, etc. which are on your personal file.

If it is possible to get a copy of such information, can someone indicate please how an inquiry should usually be done and to who it should be addressed?

Thanks
Regards
Not sure what you are referring to when you say agents/officers on your personal ohip file. There are no ohip files just medical records.

cinvest2021

Star Member
Jan 2, 2021
These are the notes written on personal file when you call medical coverage plan/service to inform them - for example - about change of your situation/address, ask clarification, etc. They keep notes of call times, conversation, etc on file.
I would like to get a copy of that for personal reasons. Can I get a copy?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
These are the notes written on personal file when you call medical coverage plan/service to inform them - for example - about change of your situation/address, ask clarification, etc. They keep notes of call times, conversation, etc on file.
Assess to information on OHIP site. Google “OHIP assess files.”

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Think you are asking to get records of calling OHIP customer service not getting access to your billing amounts or medical records. Don't believe they have a record of all calls to info or customer service lines. It's unclear what information you are actually seeking.