+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accenture letter of employment

savitrasapre

Apr 30, 2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Hi guys!
I wanted to know before I send my email to the HR that does Accenture provide a letter or just proof of employment? Also, I have drafted my letter and I wanted to know if they write the role and duties on it?

Is the proof of employment enough or I need a detailed letter as posted by other people?

Thanks!

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
If you have left Accenture, you would need a relieving or a termination letter as proof of employment.

You can also obtain a reference letter from the HR, which should say:
- Your full name and designation when you were there
- Your date of joining and leaving
- Your monthly/yearly salary along with benefits (if any)
- Number of working hours in a week.
- Job duties you performed

savitrasapre

Apr 30, 2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
I emailed them and they told to provide the HR email id and Supervisor email id. They also told me to get the duties approved by the supervisor.
But, the problem is that the supervisor isn't with Accenture anymore as well. :S

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
I emailed them and they told to provide the HR email id and Supervisor email id. They also told me to get the duties approved by the supervisor.
But, the problem is that the supervisor isn't with Accenture anymore as well. :S
Savitra,

If you worked with someone you know from Accenture who can prove your Employment, you can get a letter from them too. Explain in the Letter of Explanation and get some documents to support this as proof, documents that could be Tax Documents, Pay Checks, etc.

Goodluck!

Dan

Reactions: savitrasapre

savitrasapre

Apr 30, 2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Thanks for the reply guys!

I got the letter today and it looks acceptable but it doesn't list my 2 titles that I had in Accenture. It only lists my highest one.
I have emailed them about the same but is there any way I can mention that I had 2 titles in Accenture?

-Savitra

sim_11

Jun 9, 2019
Hello,

I have applied for the reference letter on AST and my supervisor has approved the same, but when it comes to the HR approval the option says NA. I contacted him and he is also unable to see the pending approvals or my request. Could anyone please help me with the same asap.
Thanks in advance.

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply guys!

I got the letter today and it looks acceptable but it doesn't list my 2 titles that I had in Accenture. It only lists my highest one.
I have emailed them about the same but is there any way I can mention that I had 2 titles in Accenture?

-Savitra
Hey... what did you do finally?
I am in same situation. I held 2 designations but the highest one is mentioned in my experience letter.

mac_pnp

Sep 1, 2019
I am in same situation. I held 2 designations but the highest one is mentioned in my experience letter.
Hey can you please share the format of Reference letter for Accenture . Do they mention work hours and salary details in the letter?

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey can you please share the format of Reference letter for Accenture . Do they mention work hours and salary details in the letter?
Just write an email to -> India.HRSS.ESL@accenture.com
Tell them in email that it is required by Citizenship and immigration Services of Canada.
They have a set format.

It mentions your name, employee ID, Last held designation, hours, tenure, location salary and roles and responsibilities (This you have to draft and get approved from your supervisor).

Reactions: mac_pnp

mac_pnp

Sep 1, 2019
Just write an email to -> India.HRSS.ESL@accenture.com
Tell them in email that it is required by Citizenship and immigration Services of Canada.
They have a set format.

It mentions your name, employee ID, Last held designation, hours, tenure, location salary and roles and responsibilities (This you have to draft and get approved from your supervisor).
Thanks a lot for your response. I have dropped a mail to them and still waiting for replies. If you don't mind sharing the snapshots of the letter that you received ,it will be very helpful to me. You can remove any personal information. My email mohitmantra007@gmail.com
one again thanks a lot

Last edited:

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Thanks a lot for your response. I have dropped a mail to them and still waiting for replies. If you don't mind sharing the snapshots of the letter that you received ,it will be very helpful to me. You can remove any personal information. My email mohitmantra007@gmail.com
one again thanks a lot

--------------------------------------Header----------------------------------------------
Company logo
Date
--------------------------------------Header----------------------------------------------

This letter is being issued to [Your Name] [Employee ID] on her request, for the purpose of procuring
lawful permanent resident status in the Canada. This letter is to confirm that [Your Name] was
employed with Accenture Solutions Private Limited, (hereinafter referred as "Accenture ") full time ([40/45]
Hours per week)
in [Location] from [Tenure]. She was designated as career
level [your career level] - [Last held designation].

During her tenure at Accenture [Your Name], was responsible for the following:

[Roles and responsibilities]

Yours Sincerely,
[HR Name]
[Designation]
Accenture Solutions Private Limited.

-------------------------------------------Footer-------------------------------------------

Company address and contact info etc...

-------------------------------------------Footer-------------------------------------------

Note : According to my research.. designation does not matter much, only thing is your roles and responsibility should match the NOC. Have not received PR yet so cannot guarantee.. so you might wanna dig around a bit too... All the best

Last edited:

asdfawef

Sep 28, 2023
Hey, is it okay with just the highest titles? just submitted the highest one?