+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA membership Assessment

haroonrao

Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys, I am an ACCA member. I want guidance regarding a credential assessment of ACCA.

Please guide me which agency is granting a credential assessment.

Captmario

Nov 2, 2018
Here is what to do after registering with WES and making payment.

1. Go to OBU online shop and purchase transcript copy. This Costs GBP 15 and extra GBP 25 if you want DHL Courier Delivery. Otherwise they will send by normal post without tracking.
2. Once Purchase is done, email them at acca@brookes.ac.uk with a copy of your passport and order number alongwith WES address and reference number. They will dispatch within 10-12 days to WES.
3. Send an Email to members@accaglobal.com with your WES reference number and ask them to send your documents to WES Canada. They will do it in 10-15 days.
4. Send Copy of your membership certificate and OBU Degree yourself to WES Canada.

Captmario

Nov 2, 2018
I have seen some ACCA members getting 3 years Bachelors equivalency without OBU Bsc. So exclude step 1 and 2 if you don't have OBU

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hello Captmario,

I read your post regarding being evaluated from WES. You mentioned that we should buy the transcript from OBU, but do we need to purchase anything besides that like the letter of award?

Also do we send anything to WES ourselves?

Thanks,
S