+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA equivalency through WES!! pls help.

Oct 28, 2018
Good Morning Dear Members

I have Diploma in commerce (two years education) after intermediate education (Metric). thereafter i studies Certified Accounting technician (CAT). Upon completion of CAT i studied ACCA and now i am member of ACCA. I do not have further qualification.

could you please let me know which credential should i send to WES for equivalency.

Thanking you.

Regards
Javed
any one would like to share the comments please

Oct 28, 2018
Good Morning Dear Members

I have Diploma in commerce (two years education) after intermediate education (Metric). thereafter i studies Certified Accounting technician (CAT). Upon completion of CAT i studied ACCA and now i am member of ACCA. I do not have further qualification.

could you please let me know which credential should i send to WES for equivalency.

Thanking you.

Regards
Javed

Please advise about following answer

question: What is your highest level of completed education?
Answer: Three years or more secondary credential (based on ACCA)

question: In addition to the certificate selected above, have you completed a 2nd post-secondary diploma/certificate?
Answer: yes (Certified Accounting technician (CAT))

Please advise about above questions

hassu014

Nov 14, 2018
Sorry not sure about your case.
Hi Rehan, Hope you doing good. I need some help getting clarification for checking the points under CRS. Following are my credentials:

Applicant:
ACCA Affiliate
MSc accounting and finance from University of London (ACCA route)
A Levels - 3 subjects
O Levels 7 subjects

Spouse:
ACCA 2 exams left from Part 3
B.A from University of Punjab
A Levels 3 Subjects
O Levels 6 Subjects (Pakistan studies not given)

Kindly advise under which criteria would we fall while assessing the CRS score. Also does partial ACCA he in claiming any extra Points.

Appreciate your support

Regards
Hassan

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi Rehan, Hope you doing good. I need some help getting clarification for checking the points under CRS. Following are my credentials:

Applicant:
ACCA Affiliate 4 years bachelors
MSc accounting and finance from University of London (ACCA route) Master - assuming it's equivalent to 2 years degree in UK
A Levels - 3 subjects
O Levels 7 subjects

Spouse:
ACCA 2 exams left from Part 3 3 years bachelors
B.A from University of Punjab 2 years diploma
A Levels 3 Subjects

Kindly advise under which criteria would we fall while assessing the CRS score. Also does partial ACCA he in claiming any extra Points.

Appreciate your support

Regards
Hassan

Ghost_rider

May 27, 2017

Applicant:
ACCA Affiliate 4 year bachelor
MSc accounting and finance from University of London (ACCA route) Masters
A Levels - 3 subjects
O Levels 7 subjects

Spouse:
ACCA 2 exams left from Part 3 nothing
B.A from University of Punjab 3 year bachelor I assume
A Levels 3 Subjects

Appreciate your support

Regards
Hassan

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017

Applicant:
ACCA Affiliate
MSc accounting and finance from University of London (ACCA route)
A Levels - 3 subjects
O Levels 7 subjects

Spouse:
ACCA 2 exams left from Part 3
B.A from University of Punjab
A Levels 3 Subjects

Appreciate your support

Regards
Hassan
Hi. I have heard people getting 4 years bachelors for ACCA Affiliate too. not sure about rest of the qualifications.

Oct 28, 2018
Hi. I have heard people getting 4 years bachelors for ACCA Affiliate too. not sure about rest of the qualifications.

Good Morning Rehan

Please advise about following

question: In addition to the certificate selected above, have you completed a 2nd post-secondary diploma/certificate?

Regards
Javed

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Good Morning Rehan

Please advise about following

Regards
Javed
Ask ACCA to send CAT and ACCA certificates and transcripts

Prospective12

Dec 26, 2012
Hi all, I have a question regarding WES evaluations. Can a letter of good standing from ACCA be as an alternative to a copy of the certificate? My CAT certificate was issued at the end of October but will take 12 weeks arrive!!! So, to expedite the evaluation process I was wondering if I can request ACCA to forward a letter of good standing, along with the transcript, to WES... Has anyone done this? If yes, was it accepted or did WES insist on getting a copy of the certificate?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi all, I have a question regarding WES evaluations. Can a letter of good standing from ACCA be as an alternative to a copy of the certificate? My CAT certificate was issued at the end of October but will take 12 weeks arrive!!! So, to expedite the evaluation process I was wondering if I can request ACCA to forward a letter of good standing, along with the transcript, to WES... Has anyone done this? If yes, was it accepted or did WES insist on getting a copy of the certificate?
I think it will work

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Thank you for your response.

I'm hoping it would work but there's some uncertainty in my mind. Do you know of anyone who has actually tried it?
From what I've heard ACCA doesn't even send certificates to WES only transcripts. So you're safe

Reactions: Prospective12

shomx250

Nov 23, 2018
Dear All,

Thank you so much for the info. In my case, My foundation is cleared and I have downloaded "Letter of Equivalence" from myacca which says that my foundation is equivalent to 3 years Bachelors Degree in the UK. I have also B.COM. How can I proceed with WES in my case to get more points having ACCA foundation+B.COM?

Appreciate your prompt response and thanks in advance.

Regards
Shoaib

shomx250

Nov 23, 2018
Dear All,

Thank you so much for the info. In my case, My foundation is cleared and I have downloaded "Letter of Equivalence" from myacca which says that my foundation is equivalent to 3 years Bachelors Degree in the UK. I have also B.COM. How can I proceed with WES in my case to get more points having ACCA foundation+B.COM?

Regards
Shoaib

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Dear All,

Regards
Shoaib

That letter of equivalency is irrelevant. It's WES that will decide what your qualification is equivalent to not ACCA. I read on this forum F-series cleared will get you a 3 years bachelors degree. So with combination of that and bcom you will be able to claim points for 2 or more degrees