+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA equivalency through WES!! pls help.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi Guys,

I need a help in regards of my ACCA Educational equivalency for Canadian Immigration
Done so Far:
CAT Qualified
ACCA (F4-F9) + (P1+P2+P3)
BSc Hons in Applied Accounting (OBU)

Kindly advise me about the procedure and how to fill the WES questionnaire (in term: Education of ACCA)
Really appreciate your all kind support and co-operation in this matter.

Kinds Regards
Ali

What you mean by term ACCA in education? I don't get your question.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Does ACCA Membership along with B.Com can get me points for 1 and more bachelor degree points?
Yes of course. Bcom will be recognised as a 2 year diploma while ACCA as 4 years bachelors

summaiya17

Nov 1, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am posting for the first time. I am glad that I have found the Group with ACCA Members.
My question is: What would be the ECA for ACCA with below Exams:
FIA - With 3 Papers
Fundamentals- F4 to F9 (Diploma in Accounting & Business)
Professionals - P2

Anyone who have done their assessment from WES on the basis of these papers please respond.

Thanks & Regards,

Summaiya

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello Everyone,

I am posting for the first time. I am glad that I have found the Group with ACCA Members.
My question is: What would be the ECA for ACCA with below Exams:
FIA - With 3 Papers
Fundamentals- F4 to F9 (Diploma in Accounting & Business)
Professionals - P2

Anyone who have done their assessment from WES on the basis of these papers please respond.

Thanks & Regards,

Summaiya

With FIA(F1-F3 exemptions) & F4-F9, you will get a three years Bachelors equivalence from WES.

kashif.r

Sep 9, 2018
I have similar issue, if you could help. I have recently been awarded all CAT Exemptions (but i havent accepted them yet), based on my Bachelors Degree. If i accept all the exemptions, i am not sure whether WES will assesses my CAT by exemption as a diploma and give me marks. Can anybody help in this?

Secondly, i already have my Bachelor assessed from BCIT as a 4 year bachelors but they donot assess professional degrees like ACCA/CA etc for which i was thinking of getting only CAT Assessed from WES. Is it possible to use 2 assessment bodies, one for bachelors and one for CAT. Because getting Bachelors assessed from WES will require additional document like HEC attestations and all. Looking forward to hearing from ppl. TIA.

We never know what ACCA sends to WES in the name of transcript. Whenever i contacted them on email or call, they said that they will send the required and relevant documents to WES. They have been doing it for tons of members and i believe they have dedicated team just to manage the WES dispatches. So, It is unlikely that it will cause any issues for you.

I also had F1 to F3 exempted as i entered via CAT route but i never sent my CAT credentials to WES. Still got 4 years bachelors.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
I have similar issue, if you could help. I have recently been awarded all CAT Exemptions (but i havent accepted them yet), based on my Bachelors Degree. If i accept all the exemptions, i am not sure whether WES will assesses my CAT by exemption as a diploma and give me marks. Can anybody help in this?

Secondly, i already have my Bachelor assessed from BCIT as a 4 year bachelors but they donot assess professional degrees like ACCA/CA etc for which i was thinking of getting only CAT Assessed from WES. Is it possible to use 2 assessment bodies, one for bachelors and one for CAT. Because getting Bachelors assessed from WES will require additional document like HEC attestations and all. Looking forward to hearing from ppl. TIA.

Sorry not sure about your case.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018

Yes you can use 2 assessment bodies. I have confirmed with some senior members and renowned consultants.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
With FIA(F1-F3 exemptions) & F4-F9, you will get a three years Bachelors equivalence from WES.
Hi there,
I have already done ECA for my bachelor (Accounting and finance), which grants me exemption for all fundamental papers.
Do I need to also complete my professional papers in order to get points for ACCA? Or is it ok just to send WES my ACCA F1-F9 exemption to claim points?
Thanks bro

kashif.r

Sep 9, 2018
Hi there,
I have already done ECA for my bachelor (Accounting and finance), which grants me exemption for all fundamental papers.
Do I need to also complete my professional papers in order to get points for ACCA? Or is it ok just to send WES my ACCA F1-F9 exemption to claim points?
Thanks bro
I am in a similar situation, I have a 4 Year BSc Accounting and Finance (not OBU) which enables me for CAT Qualification (all exemption based). Will WES grant me point for CAT? My BSc has already been evaluated as a 4 year degree. Any idea?

Day2203

Aug 26, 2018
Hi, hopefully someone can advise :)

I'm due to be Part-Qualified (fingers crossed) by Jan 19, so i will have all my F papers completed. Going by what was said above that would be equivalent to a 3 yr degree. I also am AAT qualified, which WES regarded as a certificate. Would I then be able to mark myself as having 2 or more qualifications, thus increasing my CRS score?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi, hopefully someone can advise :)

I'm due to be Part-Qualified (fingers crossed) by Jan 19, so i will have all my F papers completed. Going by what was said above that would be equivalent to a 3 yr degree. I also am AAT qualified, which WES regarded as a certificate. Would I then be able to mark myself as having 2 or more qualifications, thus increasing my CRS score?

the best advice from me to you will be to send both the certificates of AAT & ACCA after you are done with ACCA. If it doesnt work, then better you apply for Oxford Brookes bachelors certificate and upon completion of their thesis you can claim for two or more degrees. I will suggest you to research on the exact steps you need to take for this as I have not done it myself but saw others doing it with positive results.

Day2203

Aug 26, 2018
the best advice from me to you will be to send both the certificates of AAT & ACCA after you are done with ACCA. If it doesnt work, then better you apply for Oxford Brookes bachelors certificate and upon completion of their thesis you can claim for two or more degrees. I will suggest you to research on the exact steps you need to take for this as I have not done it myself but saw others doing it with positive results.
Hi, thanks for getting back to me and for your advice.

Long-term, my goal is definitely to complete the ACCA and get the Oxford Brookes degree and I know then my points increase should see us through, from what I have seen.
Short-term though I thought perhaps I had found a quick-fix solution lol, so to speak, as my husband (he has a degree) and I are sitting at 436, IELTS maxed out and we turn 31 in March, so that's another 5 points down the toilet :(. So any improvement we can make in our score between now and then would be great.

WR ACCA

Oct 25, 2018
Hi Seniors

May I know how many points for ACCA+BS-OBU can I claim while calculating FSW (100 points) points to check initial eligibility?

From above posts its eqvlnt to 2 Four Yrs bachelors, but m confused now abt points; 21/22/23?

Thanks

Oct 28, 2018
Good Morning Dear Members

I have Diploma in commerce (two years education) after intermediate education (Metric). thereafter i studies Certified Accounting technician (CAT). Upon completion of CAT i studied ACCA and now i am member of ACCA. I do not have further qualification.

could you please let me know which credential should i send to WES for equivalency.

Thanking you.

Regards
Javed