+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA equivalency through WES!! pls help.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Does anyone knows what the WES equivalency of ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business is (F1 - F3)

Completion of college certificate (one semester) is the answer

Ibex ibe

Jun 1, 2018
Hey Rehan, i am a Nigerian with Bsc in Accounting(Nigerian University) and ACCA member, i did not register with OBU, what are my chances of getting points for double qualification

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Rehan -

I am trying to get myself registered for WES. My background is that I am an ACCA member and B.Sc from OBU.

While registering myself with WES, should I keep a 2nd recipient who should receive my evaluation report ? Considering IRCC is mandatory through WES.
As @Voraimran said, electronic delivery report to IRCC would be enough and you don't need to add any more recipients.

Hey Rehan, i am a Nigerian with Bsc in Accounting(Nigerian University) and ACCA member, i did not register with OBU, what are my chances of getting points for double qualification
Hi.

WES treats OBU and ACCA separate qualifications. So if you are only ACCA Member, you will get only one equivalancy of 4 years bachelor. However, you may get your local graduation qualification (if any) evaluated from WES and see if it qualifies for equivalency of minimum one year diploma. In that way you would be able to claim points for double bachelor as the requirement is that one of your qualification needs to be three years or more.

Reactions: hamzaqayum

hamzaqayum

Dec 21, 2017
As @Voraimran said, electronic delivery report to IRCC would be enough and you don't need to add any more recipients.

Hi.

WES treats OBU and ACCA separate qualifications. So if you are only ACCA Member, you will get only one equivalancy of 4 years bachelor. However, you may get your local graduation qualification (if any) evaluated from WES and see if it qualifies for equivalency of minimum one year diploma. In that way you would be able to claim points for double bachelor as the requirement is that one of your qualification needs to be three years or more.
Hi Rehan,

I am an ACCA member and have applied for CGA BC under MRA with ACCA. If i become CGA, would this be considered under Canadian Education and will I receive any points for me EE?

Thanks for your reply.

Hamza

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Rehan,

I am an ACCA member and have applied for CGA BC under MRA with ACCA. If i become CGA, would this be considered under Canadian Education and will I receive any points for me EE?

Thanks for your reply.

Hamza
Hi. No you will not get additional points for this. Points for Canadian education are only awarded if you study in Canada and CPA via MRA route doesn't qualify for that. Do you have OBU? having double bachelors and CLB 9 would get you enough points to get ITA in next round.

Reactions: Nandei_in_ottawa

hamzaqayum

Dec 21, 2017
Hi. No you will not get additional points for this. Points for Canadian education are only awarded if you study in Canada and CPA via MRA route doesn't qualify for that. Do you have OBU? having double bachelors and CLB 9 would get you enough points to get ITA in next round.
Thanks Rehan.

Appreciate your reply.

Yousaf22

Jun 24, 2018
I am acca affiliate and ICAEW finalist currently completing my training i wanted to know whether my both qualifications would be asses as seperate and does my taining experience can be used to satisfy the experience requirement as it is full time but stipend paid experience (means pre membership experience for both acca and ACA from icaew)

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
I am acca affiliate and ICAEW finalist currently completing my training i wanted to know whether my both qualifications would be asses as seperate and does my taining experience can be used to satisfy the experience requirement as it is full time but stipend paid experience (means pre membership experience for both acca and ACA from icaew)
Yes and yes

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
does my experience will also count and thanks for reply
I thinks so because in the description of NOC 1111, they have mentioned that this subunit includes articling students.

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Completion of college certificate (one semester) is the answer

Please help me here:

I am filling WES application right now and need some help:

I have entered my OBU award year 2014 . What should be the start year and end year ? since I got this Bachelor degree through ACCA what shall be the start end year?
I have also entered my ACCA Diploma start year 2008 and end year 2013. Name of institution is ACCA is this correct ?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Please help me here:

I have entered my OBU award year 2014 . What should be the start year and end year ? since I got this Bachelor degree through ACCA what shall be the start end year?
I have also entered my ACCA Diploma start year 2008 and end year 2013. Name of institution is ACCA is this correct ?

Always pls enter the starting and ending date to be as on the ACCA certificate that will be sent by ACCA to WES. Just keep the basics correct, for instance, think it like this, whatever documentary proof will be given by the applicant to CIC/WES it should match with the information that will be used to fill up the ee profile. if it is done that way, you can relax. Hope i am clear. best of luck

Reactions: tahir.faryal

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Please help me here:

For Bsc, start date is mentioned on certificate
For ACCA start date is also mentioned on your transcript.
Yes name is ACCA

Reactions: tahir.faryal