+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA equivalency through WES!! pls help.

Azlan1991

Jul 15, 2022
Yes, but you must be a member of ACCA to get equivalency of 4 years graduation from WES
Is it possible to get 3 year evaluation from WES on basis of ACCA Affiliate? one more question i have B. Com Degree from University of Karachi Can i Evaluate both for WES and Choose two or more degree one of them have 3 year education?

hkhusnain

Sep 26, 2017
1. No, WES does not recognize ACCA affiliate. In addition to that ACCA will not send documents to anyone unless you are a member.
2. I have no idea about B. Com.
the only way to get double graduation is to be a member of ACCA and B.Sc from Oxford Brookes University. ( One of my friend got it)

Hsyn

Aug 22, 2022
Please can somebody tell me that does WES evaluates ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business and a 2 year B.Com (Pakistan) ?? (no OBU and no Affiliate member)
what equivalency does WES gives ?
marks in Transcript matters in giving 3 years equivalency by WES
Hi, did you got the equalency for the above?

Vennie

Nov 16, 2022
Good Evening I want to go to Canada but only completed 11 of my 13 exams i.e I have not yet been successful with the two option papers and want to be assessed by WES to see if I am eligible to migrate. Can anyone give any sort of feedback on this Should I wait until all are completed before trying to migrate?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Good Evening I want to go to Canada but only completed 11 of my 13 exams i.e I have not yet been successful with the two option papers and want to be assessed by WES to see if I am eligible to migrate. Can anyone give any sort of feedback on this Should I wait until all are completed before trying to migrate?
Yes. As basically when WES or any other ECA body assess your credentials they want your Uni to send your completion certificate and transcript to them directly, which one does not get until and unless all the courses are passed.

Reactions: Aarti123

ssultan7172

Jul 22, 2023
To get CPA via MRA route, university qualification is a must. OBU is accepted as a university qualification equivalent. So for you, the shortest and best way is to get your OBU and then apply for CPA membership. I am doing the same.
Hello rehan, i have a question that how have you applied for CPA CGA as the agreement between ACCA and CPA CGA is cancelled. How you applied through OBU?