+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA- CPA Canada Membership

Kimberly007

Oct 11, 2016
Good day Everyone,
Am an ACCA member intending to join CPA Canada, please someone told me that he was required to write Canadian Tax and Law courses online, send his Bsc degree transcript to CPA BC while another said she wasn't required to do anything that the certificate was issued to her.

Please I want to understand what the process is and how much it will cost and also what's the deadline coz I heard ACCA has not renewed the MRA

Thanks

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
Kimberly007 said:
Good day Everyone,
Am an ACCA member intending to join CPA Canada, please someone told me that he was required to write Canadian Tax and Law courses online, send his Bsc degree transcript to CPA BC while another said she wasn't required to do anything that the certificate was issued to her.

Please I want to understand what the process is and how much it will cost and also what's the deadline coz I heard ACCA has not renewed the MRA

Thanks

YovnaG

Aug 28, 2017
Hi,

I am an ACCA member and I have to complete my level 2 by next year in January. I want to go and study in Canada. They say that a fully qualified ACCA member/ affiliate is equal to a masters. As ACCA is not recognized in Canada, must I re start a CPA course or is there any option that I can do any conversion from ACCA to CPA? And if ever I get that as a masters', which course do you suggest me so that it can boost my masters?

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hi,

I am an ACCA member and I have to complete my level 2 by next year in January. I want to go and study in Canada. They say that a fully qualified ACCA member/ affiliate is equal to a masters. As ACCA is not recognized in Canada, must I re start a CPA course or is there any option that I can do any conversion from ACCA to CPA? And if ever I get that as a masters', which course do you suggest me so that it can boost my masters?
hi, i did ACCA completed after my assessment from CPa they are basically telling me to do over CPA from scratch. I got exempted from the Prepatory and the experience ( since i have my 3 years experience already). I find that is such a waste. ECA evaluated my ACCA as a 4 bachelors degree, not masters.