+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Academic suspension

NamanVerma

Aug 23, 2023
I have the same question. I have a few months of suspension left. Will i be able to atleast enter canada? Im not gonna work or anything but will i be stopped at the airport and sent back. Its my last year of university and i dont think they ask for enrolment letters after the first time so am i good?

gspindian2001

Jan 1, 2024
Good Morning,
Sir,
I am under academic suspension from University for two terms. I started my bachelor of science program but could not pass papers. If I return to India, will I be able to rejoin the same University?? or to start once again visa process?
What is the next course of action for me?
Thank you Sir

gspindian2001

Jan 1, 2024
I have the same question. I have a few months of suspension left. Will i be able to atleast enter canada? Im not gonna work or anything but will i be stopped at the airport and sent back. Its my last year of university and i dont think they ask for enrolment letters after the first time so am i good?
my wats app number is 9909012140 India

gnath

Jan 10, 2024
HI I recently completed my 3rd semester and I received Academic suspension because my GPA was below 3 i got 2.75 gpa. I still have 2 semesters pending will I get PGWP post completing my MBA. I am in canada.